Lin Mo quickly raised her hands to cover her eyes, and said in her mouth, "See no evil, see no evil, see

    no evil!"

    Seeing this, Xue Luhe smiled lightly, stretched out his hand, and gently but firmly took one of her fingers. Break one off.

    "You, you, you hate it!"

    Lin Mo was finally forced to let go of her hand, opened her eyes quietly, and saw that Xue Luhe had already put on her nightgown, and then let out a big breath and squinted at Xue Luhe.

    But he saw Xue Luhe's mouth smiling, a pure white hand, put down the even whiter shoulders, and pulled down the shoulder straps of the nightdress, a little, a little.

    Lin Mo looked away, turned over and tried to get out of bed, but unfortunately his legs and feet were inconvenient.

    After she put on her slippers and ran to the bathroom, she accidentally glanced back and saw that Xue Luhe had already pulled the suspenders of her nightgown close to her wrists.

    Hey... most of the things are exposed, this is too sexy...

    Lin Mo quickly got into the bathroom, closed the door, shut the beauty demon king outside, and yelled at the door:

    "You don't go to work. Is it!"

    Xue Luhe's voice was louder than her, and she shouted in a sincere tone:

    "In order to accompany you, I changed the schedule!"

    Lin Mo pouted, and the ghost believed that she wanted to accompany him, so what did he have to accompany him? This man just wanted to see himself revealing his secrets, and treat himself as a joke.

    In action, it was house arrest and domestic violence, but her mouth was full of running trains, pretending to be like a human being. In fact, what was on her mind, didn't Lin Mo, who came in through a book, know?

    I just look stupid, and pretending to be stupid is a survival strategy, not really stupid.

    After Lin Mo washed her face, she took a shower by the way. When she came out, she saw that the breakfast table was already full of hearty food.

    There are Chinese-style breakfasts, soup dumplings, big buns, fried dough sticks, soy milk and eight-treasure porridge, as well as Western-style breakfasts, bacon sandwiches, scrambled eggs, fried sausages, coffee and milk.

    Xue Luhe was already sitting at the table, and when she saw Lin Mo come out, she waved:

    "Come to dinner, I have something to ask you after dinner."

    Lin Mo lost his appetite and sat at the table with a stern face:

    " Yes It's better to ask as soon as possible, otherwise I won't be able to eat it."

    Xue Luhe put his hands in a triangle and placed them on the table, which is a standard negotiating posture, and her eyes became deep, and she asked,

    "Think about it...you What happened on the day of the derailment?"

    Lin Mo frowned:

    "I've lost my memory, and since I woke up the morning you came in, I can't remember anything at all, even my own name. I've said it many times, you don't believe me, then don't believe it, anyway Kill or cut as you please, I really don’t have a memory.”

    Xue Luhe’s rare solemn tone:

    “I ask this because it concerns your innocence. If you haven’t cheated, you’d better tell me, and I will tell you. I apologize and make up for you. I hit you that day, and I was really impulsive."