Do you have amnesia in order to spy on yourself? But that doesn't reveal anything, does it?

    Or to dig a hole for yourself? If she doesn't like Mu Fei very much, will she use more severe means to deal with herself? What are you doing, is it a family fight drama between sisters and sisters?

    After thinking about it, Lin Mo could only sum it up in one sentence: Xue Luhe is sick! Capricious, cloudy and sunny, do things at will! Perverted thinking is not something normal people can guess!

    That night, Xue Luhe never came to look for Lin Mo again until late at night.

    When Lin Mo was about to go to sleep, she suddenly heard the sound of the door being opened, which made her hair stand on end, and crawled over to the bed to put on slippers.

    By the time she put on the slippers with her inconvenient feet, the visitor had passed through the suite and entered.

    Lin Mo looked up and was stunned.

    It turned out to be Xue Luhe in front of him!

    Xue Luhe was wearing dark red silk pajamas with suspenders on her body, her hair was tied up with a hosta, and she was holding a huge pillow in her white jade-like hands.

    The extremely graceful figure, enchanting but not deliberate, sexy and sharp, with slender waist and long legs, long hair with wet water vapor, bare feet wearing clogs, like a spirit leaping out of the mountains.

    Her eyes drifted over, like the wind with a hook, sweeping over Lin Mo's body, her eyes were dark and dark, and the tear mole at the corner of her eye was even more shallow, but it was so strange that it was hard to ignore.

    Lin Mo was completely stunned. This was a beauty she had never seen in her previous life. It was so vivid and had such a strong visual impact that she immediately forgot to open her mouth to speak, only to keep her eyes open.

    Xue Luhe blinked, her fingers brushed the wet hair on her cheeks, bringing a cool fragrance.

    Lin Mo finally woke up and asked anxiously,

    "Why are you here? This is..."

    She wanted to say that this is my room, but didn't say it. After all, let alone the room, even the villa belongs to Xue Luhe, and the two signed a prenuptial agreement when they got married.

    "It's our master bedroom, the wedding room, don't you remember?"

    Maybe the night was sultry. At this time, Xue Luhe spoke in a softer tone than during the day.

    As she spoke, she turned and came to the bed, found a place to put down her giant pillow, and tried the firmness of the mattress.

    Lin Mo just watched her complete this series of actions, and then the next action was... Her eyes were about to go out of the window!

    Xue Luhe is really like this, lying on the bed!

    Smooth satin nightdress, long legs, small waist, arms as white as lotus root, long and straight neck...and that smiling face, dangerous eyes...

    all of these are more beautiful than oil paintings It was so vivid and beautiful that Lin Mo couldn't bear it!

    She felt a heat flow in her mind, rushing straight to the bridge of her nose, she immediately covered her nose, and stumbled to the bathroom!

    "What's the matter with you?"

    Xue Luhe asked behind her in that magnetic voice, with obvious joking in her voice, as if she was watching a good show.