Is this part in the original? Xue Luhe picked up Mu Fei in the early morning and sent him back in the morning. What did you do in the middle?

    It's a pity that Lin Mo can't remember anymore, he only vaguely remembers that nothing happened to Mu Fei and Xue Luhe. This is because Mu Fei doesn't love her, but only uses Xue Luhe as a backup, and the second is that Xue Luhe is unwilling to use force on the cherished Mu Fei.

    Lin Mo was trying to recall the plot, when a whisper came from

    her ear: "Are you jealous?"

    Lin Mo subconsciously shook her head and looked up blankly. The beautiful face so close at hand made her breath stagnate.

    Xue Luhe leaned on the edge of the bed with his left hand, stretched out his right hand, and touched Lin Mo's cheek.

    Lin Mo's skin was sensitive, and where his fingers touched, it quickly became rosy, pink and tender, like a juicy peach.

    "Obviously jealous? Are you still covering up?"

    Xue Luhe's voice was gentle, but of course Lin Mo could hear the mystery hidden in her words.

    Lin Mo shook his head with a righteous face:

    "I'm not jealous, I've lost my memory, even if I liked you before, I don't have feelings now."

    Xue Luhe brushed her fingers lightly on her cheek, smiling loosely:

    "If I tell you, I Do you like Mu Fei very much?"

    Lin Mo felt that the opportunity had come, so he forced himself to suppress his excitement:

    "Then you can divorce me and go after her, I don't mind."

    Xue Luhe stared at Lin Mo.

    There was a new peach-like red on her pink face, her eyes were crystal clear, and it seemed that there were always rippling water waves inside.

    This is not the Lin Mo that Xue Luhe knew, the arrogant, irritable and crazy Lin Mo.

    Xue Luhe frowned and suddenly said,

    "But I don't mind."

    Lin Mo opened his mouth, how do you ask someone to answer this? You are the one who says you like someone, and you are the one who says you mind getting divorced. What the hell is going on!

    Sure enough, you have a perverted mind, don't guess!

    After Xue Luhe said this, she raised her hand and rubbed her eyes, stood up, and walked towards the door.

    Lin Mo secretly breathed a sigh of relief, praying in her heart that she would hurry up, hurry up, hurry up... Don't come back, let yourself be quiet for a night and have a good rest! begging!

    However, Xue Luhe walked in twists and turns, walking slowly, walking to the cloakroom to get a coat, and then to the dresser to get some jewelry.

    He even went to the dining table and touched a table seriously, as if to check whether the table was clean.

    Lin Mo took a breath to the point of dying, and he didn't dare to ask, so he could only pretend not to care and continue playing on the phone.

    Xue Luhe's footsteps finally got farther away, and when she reached the door, she left a sentence:

    "Have a good rest."

    Then the sound of the door being opened, people walking out, and the door being closed again.

    Lin Mo's breath finally came out, and cold sweat broke out on his back.