Lin Mo put down the phone, rubbed his face, and felt a lot more relaxed.

    Fortunately, I only need to survive the past year, and everything is over. As long as you stay safe this year and try not to anger that pervert, you should still be able to live.

    There was a knock on the door, three times, neither in a hurry nor slow, as if he was really asking for Lin Mo's opinion.

    Lin Mo didn't dare to speak. Of course she knew that it was useless if she didn't speak. Now she's just a fish to be slaughtered.

    She nestled in the corner of the bed, buried herself in the pile of dolls, and did not dare to move when she heard the sound of the door being opened.

    Xue Luhe's slow footsteps got closer and closer, and what followed was a particularly attractive smell of the food.

    Lin Mo headed out to look, and was surprised to find that Xue Luhe himself was carrying a tray and several small dishes and bowls on the dining table!

    Xue Luhe, such an awesome international actress, also a perverted villain, and a super rich CEO, actually brought dinner here in person!

    "It's time to eat."

    Xue Luhe's voice was calm, but in Lin Mo's ears, there was a touch of gentleness and fireworks more than before.

    Lin Mo got out of bed cautiously, jumped on one foot, sat down at the dining table, glanced at it and asked casually,

    "Just a set of tableware? Don't you want to eat?"

    Xue Luhe raised her brows in surprise, as if it was the first time she had heard such a thing. He asked with an interesting expression:

    "Are you inviting me?"

    Lin Mo quickly shook his head, shaking his head like a rattle:

    "No, no, I'm just asking casually! I don't mean to invite!

    " When people eat face-to-face together, although they have a full meal and a beautiful face, they will be so frightened that they will suffer from indigestion.

    However, Xue Luhe didn't seem to see her desperately rejecting, and sat down with a smile:

    "Since my wife has invited me so kindly, then I will be respectful rather than obedient."

    She picked up the phone, pressed a few words, and smiled with one hand. Supporting his jaw, a pair of beautiful eyes looked at Lin Mo with affection.

    She seemed to suddenly have a great interest in Lin Mo's face, from the corner of her eyes to the tip of her nose, and from her cheeks to her neck.

    Lin Mo lowered his head, not daring to look up and look at her. He really understood what it means to be "rumang on the back".

    Xue Luhe's eyes pierced her cheeks, and she even started to blush.

    Soon, there was a knock at the door, and Xue Luhe said loudly,

    "

    Come in." A man in a white chef's uniform came in, pushing a cart with plates of gorgeous dishes on it.

    The man was respectful, and put the things in the car in front of Xue Luhe. It took five minutes to finish the dozen or so dishes, and the small dining table was overwhelmed.

    Lin Mo looked at the four pitiful small plates in front of him, patted cucumbers, fried lettuce, stir-fried lotus pond, fried pork with bamboo shoots, and rice.

    Let's take a look at what's in front of Xue Luhe: roast duck, roast chicken, boiled fish, cherry meat, sweet and sour pork ribs, fish-flavored shredded pork, and the most vegetarian dish is a soup baby dish that looks extremely extravagant... Uh, the whole banquet of Man

    and Han is probably nothing more than that. .

    Lin Mo is greedy, this is true greed.

    Xue Luhe, this is intentional! You have to sit next to yourself to form a contrast, and the goal is to make yourself more nervous about this meal!

    Lin Mo puffed out his mouth angrily, picked up his chopsticks, and filled the table with the fragrant big fish and meat, took a mouthful of vegetables and put it into his mouth.

    On the opposite side, Xue Luhe laughed, the laughter was sparse and open, and it sounded terrible.     " Darling , in order to repay the green hat you put on me, your dishes are all green today. Is it     delicious

    ?     " The braised pork was put into his mouth. He squinted his eyes and enjoyed enough. He smiled and said with emotion:     "Have you felt my love for you, my dear?"

     Lin Mo gritted his teeth, chewed the green vegetables hard, and forcibly squeezed out his face. Smile:

    "Well, I feel it." It's the only way to

    feel it, you bad old woman is very bad!

    The author has something to say: write hungry