Lin Mo hurriedly picked it up, and suddenly thought, what if Xue Luhe installed a surveillance camera on her mobile phone?

    It seems that he must always remember that he is now a girl with amnesia! in front of anyone!

    Lu Ruoruo tentatively said "Hello," Lin Mo responded,

    "Who are you?"

    Lu Ruoruo:

    "Damn, what's the matter with you, have you been beaten up by someone surnamed Xue, why don't you open your mouth and ask who it is? We've been best friends for five years, and you don't know who I am? Or is there no name on the phone? Tell me if she hit you, when will you come out?"

    Lin Mo:

    "Are you my best friend? Then can you tell me, is Xue Luhe really my wife? I woke up today and found that I don't remember anything..."

    Lu Ruoruo was silent for three seconds, then broke out He gave an earth-shattering shout:

    "Fuck, fuck, fuck! You are really being beaten! How can a good girl become a fool, this Xue is too poisonous? Hurry up and let her give it to you. Find a doctor! You two are indeed legal wives and wives, but the two of you were married in business. If you have a contract, you will get divorced in two years. Now there is only one year left. For a lifetime, my God, what's the matter..."

    Without listening to Lu Ruoruo's chatter, Lin Mo suddenly remembered something he had ignored: the official engagement between Lin Mo and Xue Luhe in the original book was only two years old! It's just that Lin Mo died too early in the original book, and died before the end of the marriage contract, so this setting is almost like nothing.

    But now the situation is different. Lin Mo knows that if she survives this year well, Xue Luhe will follow the original novel and live a long series of plots with the original heroine. In order to make room for the original heroine, she will definitely be with her. divorced!

    The dawn came unexpectedly! Lin Mo couldn't wait to kiss Lu Ruoruo on the other side of the phone, and said happily,

    "If that's the case, then it's easy to do, Lu Ruoruo, thank you for telling me this!"

    Lu Ruoruo asked a few more questions in confusion, but didn't ask what was going on. , so he made up his mind and said seriously:

    "I'll go to your house in a few days... to see you. And don't forget your work!"

    Lin Mo was dumbfounded:

    "Work? What work! Why do I live here? Are you still working in the villa?"

    Lu Ruoruo was amused by her and couldn't help laughing:

    "Hahahaha, your personality is really different from before... You have a nominal position in your company, you should go when you are free. Let's take a look and see the situation."

    Lin Mo blurted out:

    "I really want to go, but Xue Luhe doesn't allow me to go out."

    Lu Ruoruo pondered:

    "There will be a general meeting of shareholders on your side in a while, although your parents are gone, but so are you. One of the shareholders must attend, and Xue Luhe should let you go depending on the situation." The

    two chatted a little more, Lu Ruoruo never believed that Lin Mo had amnesia, and asked a lot about their past hobbies and hobbies. And the experience, etc., found that Lin Mo really didn't remember at all, so he hung up the phone suspiciously.