As the wife of the actress Xue Luhe, in the original book, Lin Mo didn't love Xue Luhe at all, and the two were completely married in business.

But this Xue Luhe was very perverted, and agreed with the original owner that within two years of their marriage, they must be chaste for each other, because she has a cleanliness addiction and can't stand a woman who has been slept by others in her home.

But the original owner Lin Mo has always loved the original novel, and has been obsessed with others. After being rejected again and again, he is unwilling to give up. Instead, he hates the original novel and has done many mindless bad things to bully others.

Just one year after Xue Luhe and Lin Mo got married, Lin Mo's confession to the original novel was rejected again. After getting drunk at the bar, he went directly to a strange woman and was photographed.

The plot that followed was...

Xue Luhe came back with the photo and was furious. After humiliating Lin Mo, he was imprisoned at home.

And... when Lin Mo was trying to escape, he fell off the window sill of the villa and was disabled for life. In the end, he was sent to a nursing home by Xue Luhe and died before he was 30 years old.

That is to say... just after she passed through, she was about to face the humiliation of the perverted Xue Luhe...?

Lin Mo felt that he was going to have a heart attack again, so he sat up with his chest covered, changed clothes, and decided to pack up quickly!

But... Now the problem comes again. Lin Mo doesn't know which items belong to the original Lin Mo in this room, and which ones belong to Xue Luhe. After all, the two of them live together in name, but Xue Luhe will be in the study every time he comes back. Work all night and never sleep with Lin Mo.

Lin Mo was in trouble, but he didn't dare to run out without taking anything. He would probably starve to death outside, so he decided to find out all kinds of documents and bring them with him, and then grab a handful of gold and silver jewelry.

She was busy when she heard a loud "bang" outside!

Lin Mo shivered with fright, and the gold and silver necklace in his hand fell to the ground.

When she ran to the window to look, she found a pink car downstairs, the hood of the car had been smashed directly, and broken glass was scattered all over the floor.

A tall man with an iron rod stood beside the car, and behind the man, a woman walked into the gate of the villa in full style.

The woman's back was slender, and from Lin Mo's point of view, she couldn't see her face clearly, but she could feel the terrifyingly powerful aura on her body.

This, this... Is this person Xue Luhe? Xue Luhe asked this man to smash that car? But why did she smash the car?

The thought flashed by, Lin Mo couldn't think at all, Xue Luhe had entered the room now! She couldn't run away. If she jumped out of the window, there would be a lake outside. If she went down, she would either drown or break her leg. What should I do?

The villa was empty and huge. Fortunately, Lin Mo's room was on the fourth floor, and it took a little while for Xue Luhe to go straight up the elevator.

Lin Mo hurriedly put the gold and silver jewelry back into the dresser drawer, stuffed the documents and wallet into the small satchel, sat beside the bed pretending to have just woken up, and pinched his cheek nervously.

In the corridor, there were footsteps of high-heeled shoes stepping on the ground. One by one, the thin heels tapped into a melancholy rhythm, and each step seemed to be stepping on Lin Mo's heart!