(SN murmured again...)

SN: High standards my foot.... Imma be burying him six feet under the ground... then we will see about "high standards"

MK: Shh.... Sid.... We are on a show.... (Whispered)

SN: And she is literally publicizing her relationship....

MK: You did too... So shut up.!

SN: Fuck..... (He cussed under breath and looked down clenching his jaw...... )

(Avneet was actually enjoying the way this all is turning into...... Toxic Traits are acting up....)

Avneet: Oh c'mon Jimmy.... Like SN....(SN's head shot up as she mentioned his name.....)

SN: What.? What did I do now....(he whined whispered again...)

Avneet continued

Avneet: As SN mentioned he will send you the invite of his wedding
(she said raising her eyebrow looking straight in his eyes )

I will be telling YOU first if something like this happens between me and him....
(She said playfully giving Jimmy a high five...... SN just closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm down.....)

Jimmy: Promise.? Hey I'm taking your words on this AK.... Guys you are the eye witness okay.... She promised me in front of you all..... (Jimmy said pointing towards members and all they could do is to go with the flow with a forced smile and unwanted thumbs up with denial nod of affirmation.....)

(The show continued with few more tour related questions and was soon ended by boys performing their new single and audience receiving signed book of Avneet ..... They all came in the waiting room where Krupali, Darsheel and Bhavesh were already waiting for them....

Avneet went towards Krupali and Darsheel and Boys went towards Bhavesh....)

Bhavesh: SN stay calm.... We will talk later..... (SN saw Avneet going towards Darsheel and saw them hugging.... That was it.... He lost it and dashed towards them...... He pulled Avneet by her arm and asked her rather harshly....)

SN: Is that true.??? What the fuck is happening.???

(Before Avneet could say anything Darsheel came in between as a shield and made Avneet stand behind him and yanked away SN's hand....)

Darsheel: You may be a famous idol or singer.... That doesn't give you any bloody right to talk to her like that...... Talk to her with respect otherwise.... The door is to your right..... Get the hell out of here.....
(he said in a very serious tone which was a bit opposite to his personality......)

(Members came by SN trying to calm him down and handle the situation, Avneet just smirked and pulled Darsheel asking him to move aside and he did the same..... )

Avneet: Relax Darsh.... I believe this was expected from him... After all he is my EX-EMPLOYER.!!! He might be feeling that his EX-EMPLOYEE didn't even informed him about her life update in such long time.....

That's ok Mr. Nigam....... As I came to know about YOUR WEDDING today... you came to know about my life update today... we are even now.... (She said in a very calm manner and unaffected smile.... Everyone was shocked with her this demeanor....)

MK: Nee..... I mean AK..... he didn't mean th...(cut off by Avneet)

Avneet: That's okay Mr. Mohsin..... I understand.... Being late is one of your all habits and I am not surprised this time..... Coming to stop him late is I guess what I was expecting and you all did not disappoint..... what good brothers you are....
(she said with absolute strict voice looking directly into MK's eyes making him lower his head..! Her calling him with his first name left him heartbroken.... Her words were very harsh but were very true that hurt every member of the group.....)