Chapter 71: Ghost's Bride (7)

Start from the beginning

Uh, but meeting me is indeed the greatest fortune in your life. This is true.........】

So, for what reason did I enter the game?

Cheng Zhi Chu ignored the systems last comment. He wasn't happy hearing about this at all. Instead, his heart pounded furiously, and he anxiously asked the system:

He had a clear understanding of himself and he understood that his qualifications are limited. He is just an ordinary person and didn't have a strong, persevering attitude.

How could someone like him be favoured by fate?

If you said that he was chosen to be a sacrifice he would believe it....... but if they really wanted to harm him, was it necessary for the system to disclose this information to him?

Wouldn't it be better if it concealed it?

【You don't need to have useless thoughts. If you died, I also won't be better off so I definitely won't hurt you.】

The system sighed.

【As for the reason why you entered the game........It is related to the Boss Photobook that you have but I can't reveal the details behind it. In fact, I also shouldn't have disclosed this information to you but since you were already suspicious, I could only briefly explain it.】

"............"

Cheng Zhi Chu was speechless. He thought of the Boss Photobook in his backpack and couldn't help but feel complicated.

He didn't want to understand what the book had do to with him. Previously, "Winter Branch" had also mentioned it. He said that the photobook can be used to activate special instances.

......Was it because only he can use the photobook to collect those bosses?

Then there is another question. If only he can use the photobook, why was he the special candidate?

............It can't be because he has some amazing gay physique that would make bosses go crazy in love with him, right?

But in retrospect, it seems like all the bosses without exception were very interested in him...........

The more he thought about it, the more miserable he felt. Rather than the fearful emotions that he had, it had changed into something that was closer to irritation ——— If it was because of this quality of his, he would much rather use it to make Bai Yi fall for him instead of attracting all those strange men.

Thinking of Bai Yi, he shook his head and threw away those distracting thoughts. He placed the skull to one side and then carefully cleaned up the soil around the bones.

The system said that this instance was created based on real-life events, but he couldn't completely distinguish between fiction and reality. He could only confirm that Bai Yi had disappeared six years ago and that not only one or two people had died in this villa.

He wondered if Senior Bai knew of anything............ Also, Senior had never given up looking for Bai Yi. He had even looked for Elder Li and perhaps obtained some clues from him.

Concerned about the conversation between the two men inside the house, Cheng Zhi Chu increased his digging speed. Once again, he dug up more human bones.

He didn't know much about the structure of the body so he couldn't tell if the bones came from multiple people. Roughly speaking though, it looked like there was only one body buried here. It should be the ghost boss from the previous instance.