"Are you serious?" He laughs.

"What?" I spit.

"They know you idiot!" He yells, getting right in my face. "They were one of our investors! They didn't go on a business trip! They went to check on all their other places! They don't care about you! They're going to come here soon! And they won't care! They're going to see you, and they will laugh!" Everybody stays silent, waiting for my reaction. I stare at him, feeling no emotion. I snap out of it, and lunge at him, swinging my arms, scratching his face with my nails.

"I'll kill you!" I scream. Mark and Caleb throws me to the floor, holding me down. Josh kicks me in the stomach, three times, again and again. I feel Drew grab my hands, and soon they're tied together with rope. He ties my hands to the small fence that guards the dead vegetable patch.

"Right." Drew says, kneeling down in front on me. "You're going to stay here until you have learnt your lesson."

"What's that?" I mock. "Don't piss Drew off?"

"Yes." He says simply. "Exactly that." He looks around, and grins. "Looks like it's going to rain babe." He says, running his thumb over my cheek. I try to jerk away, but I'm tied to this damn fence. He chuckles, and removes his hand when I try to bite it. "We will bring you inside when we feel like it." He says. "It will be so much better if you just stay out the way." The all start to leave, and Josh stops in the doorway.

"I'll say goodbye to Charlie for you." He smirks, and slams the door shut.

<><><><><><><><><>

The rain pours down, and I shiver. They've left me out here all day, and now I'm worried they won't let me inside tonight. Charlie is leaving tomorrow. I have to get inside.

"Help!" I scream again. I'm desperate. There has to be someone. Anyone. A car that drives by. We've been stuck inside all this time, I have to give it a try. I can sometimes hear cars drive by, but they never stop. Just when I think it's useless, I hear another car. "Help!" I yell again. There is no way they can hear me, but to my surprise, I hear them slow down. Whoever it is, kills the engine. I decide to stay quiet, not sure who it is. I hear soft footsteps, like they're trying to be quiet. I don't know what to do. I don't want to draw attention to myself if it's someone like Drew. But what if it's not one of them? I decide to just listen. I stay quiet, and listen to the footsteps. They get closer, and stop just behind the courtyard wall.

"Is this the place?" A voice says. I know that voice. How do I know that voice? Feel the love. "Chuck!" I whisper as loud as I can. "Chuck, oh my god Chuck!"

"Gemma?" He says. "Is that you?"

"Yes!" I say. "Behind the wall." I hear a large thump, and I see the tip of his head flash above the wall.

"I'm too short." He groans. "I'm sorry Gemma. I'm only five foot four. I'm not the manliest of men."

"Climb over." I whine desperately. I hear him scramble, and I see his hands grasp the top, followed by a big thump again, as he hits the floor.

"I'm too fat for this." He wheezes. "Let me get a crate to stand on. There's heaps in this ally way."

"Hurry up." I growl. I listen to him run through the alleyway, and back. I hear him step up, and I see his whole head appear above the wall. He looks at me, and smiles widely.

"Gemma I missed you!" He squeaks.

"Chuck seriously-" I start, but he starts to climb over. He heaves himself up, and falls over the wall, landing on his ass.

"Oh." He groans.

"Is it only you?" I ask. "Who were you talking to?"

"I was talking to myself." He says, standing up. "But we're all here, just at different watch points. I'll call Liam."

"Good." I say. "Untie me." He fumbles with the ropes, until I'm free. I surprise myself when I throw myself into Chucks arms. He hugs me tight, and I whimper. "Thank you." I murmur.

"We got you." He says.

"Did you get our message?" I ask.

"Yeah." He says.

"Why did it take so long?" I growl.

"We had to find the place." He explains. "And we wanted to plan it carefully. We didn't want to get you and Charlie in trouble."

"We were in trouble anyway." I say gently. Chuck starts texting, and we wait a couple of minutes, catching up on stuff that we missed. In less than ten minutes, I can hear running footsteps, and before I can say anything, Liam leaps over the wall, followed by Ben, Nathan and Dean.

"Show offs." Chuck mutters. I run towards Liam, and he grabs me, immediately linking his lips to mine.

"Are you ok?" He asks frantically.

"I'm fine." I say. I quickly fill them in, the girls, Drew, everything. I tell them about Charlie, and Ben growls.

"What do we do?" I ask. "We can't leave without Charlie."

"Are they going to let you in tonight?" Liam asks.

"I don't know." I say. "Probably."

"Ok." Liam says. "We hide behind the wall. You play nice. If they let you in, you find Charlie and get out tonight when it's dark, or as soon as you can. If you don't get let back in, we take you tonight, and follow Charlie where ever they take her. Does that sound like something you can do?"

"Maybe." I say. "I don't know if I can get out."

"Try." He pleads.

"Of course." I say, "What about the girls?" I ask. Liam and the others look at each other cautiously. "What?" I ask nervously.

"Leave them here." Liam says. "We will get them out. But we have to take it step by step."

"Do you know what's going to happen to the, tomorrow night?" I demand.

"We will get them out before then." Liam insists. I sigh. It does seem the only logical way. How are we supposed to sneak all of us out at once?

"Ok." I agree. Liam hugs me, and I lean into him. We stay like that, until I hear the sound of the steel door slowly being unlocked. "Go!" I whisper. Liam hastily ties me back up, and leaps over the wall, followed by Nathan and Ben. Chuck heaves himself up, and allows the guys to pull him over. He lands with a thump, just as the big door swings open. Drew steps out, with Caleb. Caleb unties me, holding me tightly. Drew waits until Caleb drags me up, facing him.

"Are you going to behave?" He asks. I nod slightly, fighting the urge to spit in face. Old habits die hard. "I want to hear it." He demands.

"I'll behave." I whisper.

"Good." He smirks. "Now go make dinner."