12.Legion of the passed

Underground Biochip lab, Arasaka Tower, Corpo Plaza

Thousands of Relic Biochip cases where stacked, all connected with wires to each other in the room. 

The bioengineer shat down to observe his work, proud of what he had achieved, Yorinobu assigned had assigned him to the Biochips, the new CEO told him to explore and enhance the Biochips' combat assisting abilities.

"Foolishness."

He muttered.

"The ability to manipulate souls and memetics, and they want to use it like cavemen, so typical of Night City, so typical of Capitalism, so typical of mankind."

Soon, he will personally ensure that this sinful city gets burned to the ground, ensure that the old humanity burned to the ground. Soon, he will reject his humanity, and transcend mankind, he will become, immortal, invincible, and he will bring judgement day upon the old mankind.

The bioengineer lips twitched into a smile upon these thoughts.

He sat down on a surgery bed, put the consciousness uploading headset on his head, and activated it.

The connected Biochip cases all began humming at once, and began syncing with each other, souls merged into one, wills combined together, memetics molded and forged, ambitions, dissatisfaction, hatred, greed, and occasionally love and happiness, they call became a singularity.

Next second all the previously turned off computers in the Biochip lab flutter into life.

The singularity reached out -- its branches stretched into the Arasaka tower operating mainframe, into the internet filled with viruses and hackers, and then into the mainframe of Arasaka's assembly lines, into its labs, logistics, A.I.s.

The bioengineer was now motionless, he lied on the surgery bed like a zombie, his gaze was now blank without emotion.

The Biochips stopped humming, they had served their purpose, now they were no more than useless pieces of metal.

Somewhere blocks away from Corpo plaza, an Arasaka factory spun into life, robot clamps and claws began humming and stretching into life, cyberware was assembled and wires were plugged in.

5 minutes later a vermillion mecha about 2 times the size of an average human blazed into life, its eyes shining bright gold.

Then factory then began producing smaller, red-coloured humanoid droids, they marched out of the assembly line,  each of them had military grade Kerenzikovs implanted on their spines, they were equipped with high fire power cyberware from top to bottom.

A while later after they were produced, nanomachines swarmed their bodies, making them look like normal humans with implanted cyberware. They proceeded to walk out into the Night like normal civilians.

Along with these droids came elite combat drones, some of them stayed in the air, while others transformed like flowing water into metal blocks and inserted themselves into the mecha's body.

A legion of doom was being created with Arasaka corporate property, a legion of those who had passed away are stored onto a Biochip.

 A legion crafted solely out metal, and yet they withheld within them, a hatred so human and a common goal so simple it was impossible to tell them apart from the dream chasers Night City. 

The mecha scoffed, laughing at itself while looking at its own hands, it had not a single organic cell in its body, but right now it felt more like a person more than than it had ever before in all its passed lives.

'Indeed, how long has it been since Night City people last looked up from the mold?' 

The Legionnaire thought to itself.

'This city has drained away our humanity away for long enough, now I will lay it to ashes, destroy the old humanity, and let humans rise anew, no longer domesticating themselves.'

Nanomachines flew together and formed a huge metal drill, it spun it self into the ground, creating a gaping hole.

'A world where everyone is free to take their own vengeance, fight their own wars, every man, woman, and child!' (We're all sons of the patriots now) 

More nanomachines flew into the tunnel the drill had created, stabilizing the walls and polishing them, building stairs, ladders and smoothing out slopes, making the hole look like a door to a basement. 

The drill continued to advance through the underground of Night City, avoiding pre existing infrastructure, and nanomachines followed up with the drill to create rooms, and build the tunnel into a proper base.

"Arasaka, Militech, Night City, all of them will not have a place in the future we create."

The Legionnaire was constructing its plan as it created its underground facilities. 

It had declared its will to save humanity, now it will execute.

A/N: As you can see the Legionnaire is super edgy and a bit cringe, but that's just what villains like Armstrong are all about, not hiding their edginess and cringe, but embracing it, whether it be monologues or bizzare philosophy.

Exposition dumping, Johnny Silverhand:

"Wake the fuck up Samurai, we got a city to burn

"Wake the fuck up Samurai, we got a city to burn."

- Johnny Silverhand, Cyberpunk 2077 promotional video

Johnny Silverhand is one of the most important and playable characters in the entire universe of the Cyberpunk series and the deuteragonist of Cyberpunk 2077. He is an influential musician, Rockman, vocalist and guitarist of the band Samurai. While also fighting against Corporate Colonialism with terrorism.

P.S. I got the idea of the 'Legion' from Honkai Impact 3rd, the Legion Herrscher, 10th Herrscher.

P.S.2 You guys know Master Yi from League right, man has 6 eyes just like MaxTac, I'm thinking about adding a Katana wielding 6 eyed Master Yi style Maxtac member, just a thought tho.