4.1.Explanation about Sam's power

Why was Sam sweating a bit when facing MaxTac?

In terms of raw power Sam absolutely annihilates everyone in cyberpunk, speed is the only thing that Sam is at a disadvantage of.

With his "Inner peace" his sword-heard help him sharpen his sensed and easily react to Sandevistans and predict the enemy's next moves, this feature that I gave Sam allows him to catch up and exceed the speed of military grade Sandevistan users and Kerenzikov users.

Later in the plot, I will get Sam to get a new set of exoskeleton that allows him to be even stronger and faster, basically being invincible to everybody in cyberpunk.

Here's my vision for future plot, the story will most likely go down like this:

Sam, V, and Jackie will destroy Arasaka along with Yorinobu Arasaka, the final boss they'll face won't be Smasher or Saburo, wait and find out. (Even V can solo Smasher, he ain't that much of a threat, and Saburo is just a frail old man)

I dunno if I want the edgerunners to tag along for this one, because they're just not on the level of V, Sam, and Smasher, but I guess the hackers can join the fight.

Ever since I saw edgerunner for the first time I dreamed about how MGR characters would live in Night City, about Sam saying "Let's dance" to Adam Smasher, and then playing him like cat and mouse. I set out yesterday to fulfill that dream, had no idea that you guys, despite small in numbers, would support me so much. Thank you guys.

I will try to continue this little dream of mine for as long as I can, try to give this imperfect story a happy ending.

See you guys tmr.