Chapter 68: Ghost's Bride (4)

Mulai dari awal

As if he was surrounded by multiple pairs of eyes, the cold eyes were all concentrated on Cheng Zhi Chu. Numerous whispers could be heard, and they were both chaotic and noisy.

The passing students suddenly stopped their steps. They turned around and looked at him expressionlessly.

Cheng Zhi Chu's breathing stopped. He couldn't help but feel scared. 

He had originally thought that this reaction was because of the groom's anger but those whispers continued to grow louder and louder eventually forming sentences that came out from the throats of the passing students——-

[ Zhi Chu, why are you going with him? Why aren't you waiting for me? ]

[ I'm clearly already next to you, yet you don't have me in your eyes. ]

[ Is it only if I become integrated with you that you won't escape from my side? ]

It's "Winter Branch".

"Swooshh———–"

Cheng Zhi Chu's body swayed, and he collapsed to the ground. The white skirt spread out onto the ground like a blooming flower.

The next moment, Cheng Zhi Chu gripped tightly onto his skirt. His face was covered with sweat and his face was void of blood. With his mouth wide open, he started gasping for air.

It was as if something invisible had invaded his body causing every cell of his body to squirm. His entire body was both painful and itchy, and this was particularly the case for his throat which felt like it was being cut by a knife. He was in extreme pain. He clutched onto his chest and coughed fiercely. A burst of bloody taste filled his mouth, splattering onto his white wedding dress.

"Cough, cough cough............."

He gripped tightly around his neck. Because of the pain, tears had spilled out from his eyes and his lips were stained with blood that continued to spill out.

"Zhi Chu!"

Cheng Zhi Chu could no longer support himself anymore and he collapsed. The groom's originally angry mood immediately disappeared, and his tone was very flustered. He held Cheng Zhi Chu in his arms and stroked his cheek while asking anxiously: "What's wrong?"

"Aur—–ugh!"

Cheng Zhi Chu's entire body was in extreme pain. He could only let out a cry of agony and he couldn't answer the groom's questions.

"Something went into mummy's body. Please hurry and save him!"

The bear could sense an additional terrible energy coming from inside Cheng Zhi Chu. Its body trembled and it let out a cry using its childish voice while doing its best to help relieve him of the pain but it was useless.

"........There's something?"

The groom seemed to be completely unaware of "Winter Branch" 's existence. He looked at Cheng Zhi Chu who is on the ground writhing in agony and was anxious to the point that his fingers trembled. He spoke worriedly:

"Zhi Chu, hold on. I'll cut your stomach open and take out that thing from inside you. You'll be fine soon!"

N.......no——-

His consciousness was shrouded with pain, but Cheng Zhi Chu still heard the groom's words. His pupils constricted and his body started to tremble terribly.

He wanted to stop the groom, but he couldn't even lift his arm up let alone make any sounds. Only fresh blood continued to flow from the corner of his mouth. He could only watch the groom put his hands onto his abdomen.