Chapter 67: Ghost's Bride (3)

Start from the beginning

He hesitated and then added: "Because I still think that I don't know you well enough....... I don't even know your name. Did we meet before? Why do you like me?"

"You're willing to help me find my head and would even like to know more about me?"

The groom's hands that was busy rearranging his clothes stopped and his tone carried a hint of surprise. The bloody stains on his body gradually faded and his suit returned back to its original neat and tidy appearance. It was not known whether the blood had returned back to his body.

"Everything that you want to know, I'll tell you all about it ——– But on the premise that I still remember it."

"If I remember correctly, we have met once before but you have no recollection of it so you don't know about me and I only know you one-sidedly."

"As for my name and my reason for liking you, I don't remember it anymore. But all my memories were filled with my feelings for you."

"Every minute and every second of my time was filled with torment. I was reluctant to die like this and really wanted to see you again, make you return to my side and become my bride."

"Finally, you put on this ring and even wore a wedding dress for me to reawaken me. I felt it and immediately climbed out of my grave to find you———"

"Wait a minute. Grave?" Cheng Zhi Chu sharply grasped onto this clue, "Do you still remember where your grave is? Maybe you just left your head in the grave."

Groom: "I don't seem to remember where my grave is......"

His shoulders trembled slightly, and he turned his body away. He seemingly appeared to be embarrassed to be looked at by Cheng Zhi Chu: "Sorry........."

Cheng Zhi Chu: "............"

If it wasn't for his special circumstance, he would have wanted to just curse at the man for having no brains —– But he couldn't do it. 

After all, this guy really doesn't have brains.......

At this moment, the small bear suddenly climbed out from Cheng Zhi Chu's backpack and fell to the ground. It then climbed up Cheng Zhi Chu's wedding dress and sat in his arms.

"Pinecone?" Cheng Zhi Chu saw the bear climbing out and couldn't help but feel a little surprised, "Why did you come out on your own?"

"Mummy, I can help you."

The bear answered in a very childish voice. Its pair of round beady eyes glanced over at the headless man and revealed a hint of fear, but it endured and said in a small voice:

"I can find his scent and follow his traces back to his grave."

"Thank you, Pinecone." Cheng Zhi Chu's eyes lit up. "If you can help me find his head then you'll be great help."

"Why is it calling you 'mummy'?"

However, unlike Cheng Zhi Chu, the man's tone became extremely dangerous. As if a storm was brewing, a cold hand gripped strongly onto Cheng Zhi Chu's wrist. The strength was so great, it felt like his wrist was about to snap.

"Zhi Chu, did you find another man behind my back?"

Cheng Zhi Chu's expression instantly became pale. He still remembered the message from the instance introduction; not to kiss "Winter Branch " in front of the groom otherwise the groom would go crazy. 

Just those words alone revealed how possessive the groom is.

He didn't expect the bears inadvertent words to actually trigger the groom but, once the groom realizes that he has another person that he likes, he will be done for. The groom would definitely tear him into pieces!