Scott: (appalled) Okay, hold on! He-he threatened to kill my mom! And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do? Peter: I'm gonna go with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous! Derek & Scott: (simultaneously) Shut up!

Isaac: (quietly) ...Who is he? Scott: That's Peter, Derek's uncle. A little while back, he tried to kill us all, and then we set him on fire but mainly Star, and Derek slashed his throat. Peter: Hi.

Isaac: ...That's good to know. Scott: How is he alive? Derek: Look, the short version is he knows how to stop Jackson... and maybe how to save him. Isaac: (sarcastically) Well, that's very helpful... except Jackson's dead. Derek: What?

Scott: Yeah, Jackson's dead. It just happened on the field. Isaac: Okay, why is no one taking this as good news? Peter: Because if Jackson is dead, it didn't just happen-- Gerard wanted it to happen. Derek: But why? Peter: Well, that's exactly what we need to figure out. Peter: And something tells me the window of opportunity is closing. Quickly.

Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital:

Melissa: (muttering) Oh, God... are we gonna do this?

Melissa: (muttering) Yeah, we're gonna do this.

Melissa: Okay...

Stilinski House:

Noah: (on the phone) Yeah, I'm not finding any clues here. Listen, if they-if they show up at the hospital--Noah: (on the phone) Okay, thanks. Noah: (murmuring) Oh, come on, Stiles and Star... Where the hell are you two? Stiles and Star: (weakly) Right here. Stiles: It's okay, Dad. Star: It's okay. Daddy. Noah: (furiously) Who did it?

Stiles: (lying) It's okay-- it was just a couple kids from the other team. You know, they were really pissed about losing, and I was-I was mouthing off, you know? The next thing I know-- and they saw Star coming to me to help me and they beat her up too.

Noah: (interrupting) Who was it? Stiles: (sighing) Dad, I don't know. I didn't even see them, really. Noah: I want descriptions. Star: Look, Dad, come on. Stiles: It's not even that bad! Noah: (furiously) I-I'm calling that school. I'm calling then, and I'll personally go down there, and I'm gonna pistol-whip these little bastards! Stiles: Dad! I just...Star: We said were okay. Noah: God...

Hale House:

Scott: Oh. Oh, they found Stiles and Star! Derek: I told you, I looked everywhere. Peter: (smirking) You didn't look here.

Derek: (frowning) What is that, a book? Peter: (scoffing) No, it's a laptop. What century are you living in?

Peter: A few days after I got out of the coma, I transferred everything that we had. Fortunately, the Argents aren't the only ones who keep records. Scott: (on the phone) Hey, Mom. I can't talk right now--Melissa: (on the phone) Oh, yeah? Well, I'm so freaked out that I can barely talk, either.

Scott: (on the phone) What's wrong? Melissa: (on the phone) Something... Definitely something... I don't know what, but I think you're gonna want to see this for yourself.

Stilinski House:

Star: (groaning) Dad, I said I'm fine...Delilah: Hi. Star: Hi. Delilah: Your father let me in...Star: He did? Star: Yeah, of course he did...

Delilah: What happened to your...? Star: Oh, uh... Yeah, no, it's nothing. Don't worry about it. I'm fine. Star: Do you want to come in? How are you doing? Delilah: How are you Starrs?

Gotta Secret Can We Keep Itजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें