"If I said yes, would you do anything ?" Jimin answered, in a whisper, not daring to meet the elder's gaze. "If you did, I'd make sure to make your dreams come true sweets" Hoseok said with a teasing tone "Every single one of them..." He added close to the younger's ear, before kissing the younger's neck.

Jimin closed his eyes, letting the feeling of his hyung's lips on his neck fill his brain, shutting every other thought down. Hoseok smiled as he felt the younger relax between his arms. "But I don't want to start without my kitten, he loves watching shows..." Hoseok said, a smirk plastered on his face as he broke the embrace. "Now, I need you to guide me to your room, what about that ?" Jimin nodded, his face still red from embarrassment as he grabbed the males wrist to show him around the house.

***

"-and this is your room, I think Yoongi is already inside." Jimin finished, opening the door, only to reveal a sleeping Yoongi, sprawled on the bed. "Well, guess I'll have to change that sleepy head..." Hoseok sighed as he entered the room. "I-I'll leave you two then..." Jimin said, turning around, but Hoseok shook his head and grabbed the younger's wrist. "Yoongi is a huge fan of cuddles, and even if I love cuddling him, I need to take a bath, because I stink. And he needs cuddles otherwise he'll make nightmares..." Hoseok said with hope filling his eyes.

Jimin thought for a while before nodding. "I'll just go change quickly in my room, and I'll come back." He answered, turning around but feeling arms engulfing in a back hug. "You're so precious Chim, I don't know how we didn't meet you before." Hoseok whispered, his head nuzzled in the younger's neck. "Well, maybe because I wasn't born..."Jimin chuckled, letting his head fall on the elder's shoulder, exposing his bare neck.

Hoseok's instincts barged in, his eyes turning secret at the view of the pale skin safe from any marks. "I really want to bite you now..." Hoseok muttered for himself, but Jimin heard him. "Then do it... As long as you don't kill me I'll be fine..." Hoseok looked up at the human in his grasp, disbelief evident in his eyes.

"Do you know what this means ? I'd literally own you just like Yoongi and I own each other in the hunter's world... It's not just a bite because I'm hungry Jimin, it's a mark you'll keep for the rest of your life..." Hoseok said leaving the warm embrace to face the younger. Jimin nodded, a small smile on his face.

"Even if you didn't bite me now, I can't go away from you, so it would be better to make me safe from the other hunters, isn't it ?" Hoseok sighed shaking his head. "I can't do that yet, you need to think of what you want to do in your life before..." Jimin huffed, his cheeks puffing and a pout forming on his lips as he heard the elder.

"I thought about it ! I never stopped ever since you guys told me I had to stay with you ! I want to rule my life, and I want to be happy. That's all I need. Money, fame, women that's like the purest form of bullshit you'll ever see. What I want, hell, what I need is people who'd look out for me, be worried about me, whom I could trust and love with all my heart because I'd know they'd love and trust me just as much. You say I need to think before asking you to bite me, but I'll eventually have to stay with you for the rest of my life, so better make it easy... And yes, I know what I'm signing for when I'm saying that."

Jimin was a bit out of breath as he ended his sentence, exhaling slowly as he looked at the elder. Hoseok looked at him with tender eyes, smile forming slowly. "You're cute when you step out..." Jimin stomped his way to the elder, hitting his chest with his small fists "That's all you could think about you idiot ?!" He shouted as Hoseok laughed wholeheartedly at the cute reaction of the human.

"Hoba..."

'Shit' Hoseok thought as he stopped the younger from hitting him more. "Yes baby, I'm here. Are you okay Kit ? " He asked as he walked to the bed. "I wan' Chimmy's huggies !" Yoongi answered with a tired pout as he made grabby hands. "Of course baby, Jimin's right here. He just need to change can you wait-" "NO !" Yoongi cut the brown haired male and turned to the youngest. "Chimmy no want huggies ?"

Jimin looked at him then at Hoseok in confusion, the elder mouthing a ' I'll explain you later' before snapping back to reality. " I-Of course I do sweetie ! You're the cutest baby, aren't you Yoongz ? Can you just wait 'till I put on some clean clothes please ? " Yoongi seemed to hesitate before nodding. Jimin smiled then ran to his room to change into his sleeping gown before coming back.

 Jimin smiled then ran to his room to change into his sleeping gown before coming back

(something like that maybe ? Idk u guys tell me)

When he entered the room, he found Hoseok and Yoongi in the bed, Yoongi playing with the younger's hair as Hoseok had laid his head on the eldest's lap. As they heard the footsteps, they both turned their heads to the origin of the sound, and Hoseok cooed at the cute outfit the young male wore. "I wan' huggies now !" Yoongi commanded, keeping his eyes on Hoseok as he played with the youngster hair.

"Baby, even if you're a little, Jimin is worth you respect right ?" Hoseok said, smiling softly as the eldest nodded eagerly. "Yesth ! Jiminah, can you gib me and Hoba huggies, please ?" He said cutely, his eyes shining with cuteness. Jimin nodded and came to sit on the edge of the bed. "Yoongz, you're a little ?" Yoongi nodded, his cheeks puffing as he kept playing with his lover's hair. Hoseok answered more explicitly as the eldest focused on his task.

"He's a little only when he didn't get to eat for a long time, or when he's really highly stressed. I hope it's not the second opt-" Yoongi's head shot up "I'm hungwy !!!" He said with a pout, Hoseok giggling at the cute demand. "We'll go and look for someone tomorrow, can you wait pumpki-" Jimin cut the elder, smiling sweetly to the eldest.

"You can use me Yoongz, I won't mind."

_____________________________

I CANNOT EXPLAIN THIS EMOTION 143 I LOVE YOU !

Sorry, honestly, my mood's more close to deep end by felix or stars and raindrops by seugmin, but I had to write that down...

Also, I'm sorry for disappearing for so long, I had a lot of things to do and to think of... I just want you guys to know I'm actually thinking about a lot of personal issues, and that I have to deal with uni too... It's really difficult for me, and I hope you'll understand what I'm actually going through...

Life is really tough, but like Mr. KIM said,

I'M STILL LIFE

Ya can't lock me in the frame, I'm movin', yeah

I'm still life

Life is better than the death, I'll prove it, yeah

I'm still life, but I'm movin'

Just live now, goin' forward, yuh

But I'll try to update more after march, bcs I have some finals exams before...

Don't you ever forget tht you're all beautiful, with freckles or not, with blue, green, black brown eyes, thin or not, black or white or asian, you're perfect and you deserve all my purple hearts !!!!