(Vol 2) Chapter 19: The Secret

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Okay! Adam!

Blake: And you! Sienna, Illia, I have to be ready if I ever face them! I want to trust them but with my experience... I can't... I have to be ready if they turn against me or anyone. Your team includes you. You try to change but... I'm afraid part of you will never change, that maybe... you'll be the same, bloodthirsty, brutal, violent... scary. I can't trust anyone just like that.

Y/N looks down and steps away from the door.

Y/N: I don't trust anyone either, but I still owe them for... the last few weeks.

Blake: Exactly. You owe them! I don't owe anything to my team! I... I want to trust them but I don't know how. They haven't done anything for me to gain their trust! I don't want them to, but I cannot trust my team when my team before them completely turned into monsters.

Y/N sighs with arms crossed but later glares at Blake.

Y/N: You will tell them what you are hiding, or I will.

Blake frowned at him and also glared back, slowly pointing at him.

Blake: You will keep that... no one else will know about what you saw.

Y/N: Kind of hard when you're looking behind my team.

Y/N stomped away slowly as Blake kept the frown, gripping her notebook hard... no... crushing it. Y/N arrived in his dorm with Cachari who was in a training clothing... very gymnastic.

Cachari: Well someone has a veiny face, care to share?

Y/N sighs and stops walking.

Y/N: Blake has been spying on us.

Cachari: Oh, that. I... kind of knew.

Y/N: *looks back* What?!

Cachari: Yeah, I knew. Managed to peek a few times but decided to keep it a secret, to have an advantage if something goes wrong.

Y/N: Do the others know?

Cachari: No, just me and now... you too. Seems this angered you a lot, didn't it?

Y/N: I... lowered down everything, I decided to give this place a chance, you people, it angers me seeing her write that, like if what I have done the last few weeks haven't been enough! Is like she believes me and my brother haven't changed! She acts so... paranoid! Like if she believes she's in the right side!

Cachari: And you think you are?

Y/N: There are no right or wrong sides! That's just a point of view, a belief.

Cachari: Then if you think you are, don't get distracted, don't think you're doing enough... the only opinion that matters is yourself. People will hate you and will try to make your life miserable, but the only opinion that really matters... is yours.

Y/N definitely felt distraught and bit angry... but Cachari was right in a way, he does want people to forgive him for what he did... but he couldn't let himself fall in everyone's opinion.

Cachari: Now if you excuse me... I'm going to do gymnastics... if you need me-

Y/N: Training room... I know.

Cachari grabbed the bottle of water and saluted Y/N walking to the door.

Y/N: Cachari... *he looks back* Thank you.

Cachari nodded and smiled at the same time.

Cachari: Any time, man.

He closed the door as Y/N looked at a paper... it was a paper with a few things written, which were for food, Team CATE decided to volunteer first... scene changes to Y/N walking in Vale. He puts the paper in his pockets, he grabs his scroll and walks in direction towards the supermarket, he kept walking until he sees a store... he sees many cops around and people as well. He sees the name of the store and his eyes widened... "Tukson's Book Trade." He quickly walks among the people and sees a trail of blood inside leading to the back of the store.