1-12 recap

(A/n: Holy shit, sorry I've been so sporadic with my uploads. My motivation was #nonexistent. Luckily, I got a weird burst of 'let's get er done' energy, so here's two new chapters lolz.

First tho, an abridged recap to refresh your memory. If you need a more in-depth one of one through nine, you can find it in a previous chapter 👍)

Recap:

Travis phelps is a devout Christian living with his little sister, Agnes Phelps, and his father, Deacon Kenneth Phelps. When he has to move schools after breaking someone's nose after they insulted his family, he meets Sal fisher.

The two become fast friends and, quickly, more than that, going on a drive that Sal interprets as a date.

After Travis gets home that night, he realizes he has a crush on Sal and has a little ✨Christian breakdown moment✨. When he finds out Sal thought it was a date, he ends up yelling at him and immediately going to church to ask the monsignor what to do.

After he admits he's gay, the clergyman decides to call his father, which Travis knows is likely going to result in physical abuse, so once his father gets there, he excuses himself to go to the bathroom and starts towards Sal's apartment.

Ok, that's were we're at :)