Meeting the Family Pt 2 | B.Bradshaw

Summary: Bradley is nervous about bringing y/n home for the holidays. Not because of his family but because her twin brother, Hangman, is tagging along and he's not sure if this was a good idea anymore. Especially with the big plans he already has.

Pairings: Bradley Bradshaw x reader, Jake Seresin x TwinSister!Reader

Warnings: angst(?), death, I had feels while writing this so all the feels???

Note: this takes place in a universe where Goose got nothing more than a serious concussion from the accident.

Word count: 6.3k

"Jake! Lets go!" Y/n shouts into her shared apartment with her brother

"Why do I have to come with? Couldn't I just go ahead to mom's and you can meet me there, without the chicken?" Jake groans, trudging down the stairs.

"No because Carole invited you and you already agreed." Y/n sighs, her car keys jingle as she drops her hands to her sides. "And can you please play nice with Bradley this weekend? I really don't want to drag any of y'alls bs arguments to mama's next week."

"Explain to me why were not spending Christmas on the ranch?" Jake asks, grabbing his Stetson hat from its hook.

"Cause Bradley came with us to Mama's for thanksgiving. You're the one who agreed to coming to the Bradshaw's for Christmas before heading down south for new years." Y/n's southern accent lays out stronger as she straightens her own stetson. "If we don't leave now Carole is gonna be pissed that were late. You do not want to be on her bad side."

"Ahhhhh there she is!" Carole screams running out to meet y/n and Jake outside.

"Hi Carole." Y/n laughs as her boyfriend's mom hugs her tightly.

"Jake, I'm so glad you could join us."

"Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Bradshaw." Jake smiles, tipping his hat.

"Please, call me Carole. Well come on in, I'm just finishing up dinner, the boys should be out back."

"Carole! You didn't have to cook all of this! You would've helped if you had called me."

"Nonsense! Besides Penny came to help." Carole says, leading them into the house. "Jake, would you like a beer?" Carole asks, pouring a glass of wine for y/n, as she always does when she comes over.

"Please, if you don't mind."

"Here you are Hangman." Penny says as she sets the bottle on the counter in front of him.

"Thanks Pen."

"Hey, theres my girl!" Y/n turns around to see Bradley walking inside, his father and uncle following behind him.

"Hey darling." Y/n kisses Bradley. "Did you have fun yesterday?"

Bradley had gone golfing with his father and Maverick, their yearly day before Christmas eve tradition when everyone was around.