Stuck Like Glue

"Moon?" His name became lost in a gasp as his hand graced your shoulder, pushing you backwards.

The chill of the concrete wall crawled up your spine as he pressed you against it. His oversized hand occupied the majority of your chest, it being big enough to hold you down with just the one. The other hand raised high above your head, his fingers reaching for the ceiling. You looked up at him, a shadow cast over your face as he leaned closer, blocking your view of anything but him.

"We're not even until I get to touch you, like you touched me." Moon's voice, laced with a growl, sank deeper, the sound reverberating through your ears.

His eyes gleamed a deep ruby red, their gaze locked intimately with yours.

"T-That's not fair-" You huffed. "I HAD to touch you to repair you."

"And I didn't HAVE to save you from Monty." He snapped, the hand on your chest inching lower.

The movement expelled tingling chills along your skin, his fingers delicately grazing just above the swell of your breasts.

"You have no idea what you've done to me." He said, that tongue you had fantasized about slid out slowly, and glided over his teeth.

You shivered, unable to pull your eyes away from him. Moon flattened his palm against your chest, no doubt feeling the intense pounding of your heart. The sporadic beating must have pleased him, because he smiled wickedly, a low whining chuckle escaping his lips.

"Moon, this isn't funny-" As hypnotizing as his touch was, your brain just wouldn't allow what was happening to compute. There was still that voice in the back of your mind telling you that this wasn't a good idea. He's a robot, he can never have feelings for you. But that voice was slowly being drowned out, the lower Moon's hand went, the more of a whisper it became.

Then your shirt was being lifted, the tips of his fingers brushing the surface of your stomach.

You gasped, hands clenched at your sides as he trailed those fingers along your wasteline, tickling the skin with a warm feather like touch.

"So soft.." He murmured, watching you with those lustful red eyes.

You bit down on your lip to keep from making a sound you undoubtedly knew would satisfy him. This was all too much, you hadn't been touched like this in a very long time. The attention was welcomed of course, but coming from a robot was not something you'd ever considered.

It was erotic.

This isn't supposed to be happening. He's a robot made for children. He's a lovable character solely made for the entertainment distraction of toddlers and adolescents. He isn't even programmed to know these actions. He's not supposed to touch guests. He's not supposed to be warm. Not supposed to breathe. This is wrong.

Moon's hand followed the curve of your shape, eventually settling on the small of your back. The one that had been placed above your head was now under your shirt as well, teasing the underwire of your delicate undergarment.

"Moon please.." You couldn't take the teasing any longer, at this point you didn't care. Robot or not.

"I'm sorry Starlight.." He withdrew, pulling his hands away and taking a step back. It was like a solid breath to a candle flame.

"Now we're even.."

You left cloud 9 and smacked back down into reality with a cold case of unsatisfaction. A smack in the face that said 'what am I doing?'

"I need to get back to the Daycare, the sun will be up soon."

You looked at your watch.

"Shit-"  Flustered, you collected yourself and went to gather your things. You had been on your way home before the whole Monty incident, and that was hours ago. You'd never get home and get enough sleep, you'd have to turn around and be right back here. But, you couldn't stay here, where would you sleep? Not that you would anyway, not after what just happened.