5-Fatigué

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

He couldn't sleep at all. How could they expect him to? His brother was caught and he couldn't do anything to help. He doesn't know what to do.

He was overwhelmed with emotions. Guilt. He could've done something. Fear. What were they going to do to him? Relief? Atleast it's not the Krang.

He twisted and turned in his bed. He sighed. This wasn't gonna work. He slowly stood up, getting a headache. He massages his forehead as he walks out of his room. He walks to the kitchen.

He wasn't surprised to see Mikey there. He always cooks when he's stressed. Leo leans against the counter "Hey Mike." Mikey doesn't even look at him, he just continues to chop carrots "When are we going back?" Leo looks down.

Mikey was right, they had to get back there as soon as possible. He looks at Mikey again "As soon as possible. I already have a plan. Whenever you're ready, we can get Raph and talk about it."

Mikey turns the stove off and turns to Leo "Let's go." Leo raises an eyebrow "Weren't you...making something?" Mikey shakes his head "Not really. I was just...sorta..throwing things together...to just focus on something else." Leo nods. He understands how Mikey feels.

They leave the kitchen and head for the living room. Luckily for them Raph was already there, so was Splinter. It just dawned on him they didn't tell Splinter about Donnie. He didn't really notice either. They walk past Splinter towards Raph.

"Hey guys. How are you feeling?" Raph asks as he walks towards them. "Bad, but I think that was a given." Leo says with one hand on his hip. Mikey turns to Raph "Leo has a plan to get Dee out." Raph raises an eyebrow and looks at Leo "Let's hear it then."

As Leo explains his plan, there was only one thought on all of their minds.
Is Donnie okay?

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ♡ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧

Donnie's eyes slowly open. His mind groggy and his head hurts. He groans and looks around. His eyes were blurry. Is that...a collar around his neck? He rubs his eyes and tries to get up, but immediately falls back down to his knees.

He groans again and rubs his eyes. He can see a bit clearer now. He notices he's in a cage and a man in a trench coat and sun glasses sitting in a chair infront of it. He frowns says nothing. The man looks amused. "Really? Not going to ask where you are or who I am? " Donnie glares at him. The man scoffs "Well. The names Agent Bishop. You mutants give eachother names correct?" Was he asking for Donnie's name? Please, as if he'd give it.

"Hmph..alright. Skip the formalities. Where are the rest of your kind?" Donnie stays silent. "What are you?" He doesn't respond. Bishop stands up and holds up a remote. "I know you can talk, mutant. I'd recommend you do so, or you'll find out what this button does." Donnie wasn't going to give in that easily. Bishop has an amused grin. "I love it when they choose the hard way." He presses the button.

Donnie screams as hot, painful electricity shoots through his veins. It takes the agent a good few seconds to turn it off. He was probably enjoying the sight of Donnie suffering. Donnie pants and tries not to cry. He couldn't show weakness.

"Now. Unless you wanna get zapped again, I'd recommend you start talking."  He leans through the bars, into the cage, and grabs Donnie, pulling him closer "Where are the others?" Donnie headbutts him through the bars.

The man stumbles back and drops Donnie to the ground. He growls "That's it!" He presses the button.

Screams could be heard throughout the halls of the EPF, and they weren't stopping anytime soon.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ♡ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧

They look out on the EPF building, on the same roof as they were before. "Everyone know what to do?" Raph and Mikey nod. Leo smiles and tries to look confident "We got this. Goodluck guys."

They all high five then run off in different directions. Leo heads for the EPF, choosing the highest roof close to it. He borrowed claws from Donnie's lab to climb the building with. It was a long way up, but he was more than willing to climb it to get his brother back.

He just hopes Mikey and Raph would be okay. The plan was that Raph and Mikey would cause a distraction at the doors of the EPF with their mystic powers, then while the EPF soldiers are busy with them, Leo would sneak in and get Donnie back.
He finally reaches the top and jumps up. He immediately runs for the entrance

He takes in a deep breath. "Hang in there Donnie. I'm on my way."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆