2 months later ⚠️TW⚠️

2 months later
(Yes this is a big jump but I have been working on this for quite a while maybe like 4 months, only because I haven't had alot of time but I am writing this at 2:57am and this will be my final part❤️ please enjoy and please again if anything or anyone is hurting you or a person you know please seek help💕- love writer)

Two person part‼️

Feilx💕
Walking out of that hospital room feeling like I just met someone that made me feel weird, I've never felt like that before but now idk if it was me being silly, I gave her my number and idk what happened that night but I hope it wasnt bad, I really wished she would have texted me that night but have I been stood up? Is it because of our ages? im only 1 more year older then her(16)
But I know that makes be sound like a dickhead because idk what she's going though and I understand that but I hope smt happens. :)

Bell💗
I had a gut feeling about Felix it was like smt was there but was there really because it could have just been guilt of what I was going though, I don't know who to tell him what happened maybe I shouldn't but I don't want him to feel like I didn't want him because he's beautiful dead ass, I've spoken to my therapist about it, she says to tell him if only I feel like it's right but he's a boy I met at a random club I wasn't even allowed to be in, I mean so was he but I'm younger, I just gonna do it imma text him but idk what to say.

Felix💕
*ding*
I look up at the notification I had just got to see it's from bell "hey x" you don't know how faster I clicked on it "Heyy x" I replied with, we spoke before we both went to bed a lot -
(The chat‼️)
B: hey x
F: Heyy x
B : how are you, sorry I haven't text you just alot happened.
F: I'm great and don't even worry your all good take your time
B: your prob wondering what happened
F: yeah actually but don't tell me unless your comfortable😅.
F: I don't really care about what happened tbh I just wanted to know if you were okay..
b: Awh I'm doing okay not 100 tho
F: good to know😊
(They spoke for hours)

Bell💗
He's so adorable and respectful but I don't think I'm ready after what happened the feeling and thought of boys tear me down and put me in tears but there's just smt about him, knows he was the only man willing to help me when I was down makes my heart happy

Felix💕
I still don't know what happened and that's okay but it's just hard to know if I should ask her out because what if she went through smt bad she did tell the doctor she wasn't drinking and she wanted a female doctor, I feel smt bad happened but I hope not, but I feel like I'm lost in her..

To be continued
(I might add to his part but it's 3:21am so loging off now)