Goes all down hill⚠️TW⚠️

❗️⚠️MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING
R@P3 IS INVOLVED IN THIS PART
PLEASE CLICK AWAY NOW IF YOU ARE EASILY TRIGGERED BY THIS AND AGAIN ❗️⚠️

❗️⚠️I DO NOT SUPPORT OR STAND WITH R@P3 AGAIN ITS JUST A STORY!!❗️⚠️

⚠️Spreading awareness⚠️

"You don't think you can get rid of me that quickly" Grayson says while smiling, bell starts walking backwards while Grayson locks the door behind him. "W-what do you want?" Grayson walks forward and grabs bell by the back of her hair "stop stop stop stop" bell cry's out.

"Shut the fuck up" Grayson says, he pulls her over to the sink of the bathroom and bends her over using one of his hands to pull down her underwear...

"IM A VIRGIN" she says while tears run down her face, "at lest you'll be tight, can't wait to tell your walls" Grayson says "no no no no no no no please I'm begging you please no" bell says while Grayson pull down his pants..

Grayson bends bell over more to the point where her head is in the sink, her hands rapped around the sink gripping on, Grayson spits on his hand rubbing it on her pussy fingering her and rubbing her clit, helpless moans comes from bells mouth.

Grayson jerks off his dick and spits on it before placing it in the outside of bells pussy before pounding it in with out a warning...

A loud moan escapes from bells mouth "you like that huh you like that" Grayson says before trusting his dick in and out of bells pussy, "stop stop please it hurts" bell says "you think I don't know? It's fun watching you suffer" Grayson replies with while grabbing on to bells hair and pulling her head back, "faster? Ight" Grayson says...

"STOPP PLEAEE" bell says but Grayson just goes faster and faster every time she's begs for him to stop.

Bell goes numb and tired and let's Grayson fuck her, bells heard go deef and all she can hear is Grayson saying "ugh u feel so good, I'm gonna destroy you" "good girl" bell falls and faints but all Grayson had to say was "good thing she fell before I want about to cum in her" as he jerks off his dick letting him cum on bells legs and ass,

Graysons pulls his paints up and walking out calling bell a Slut while walking back to the seat...