31. Why so sudden?

Start from the beginning

Jimin: I have never been more serious in my life.

You: STOP THE CAR...!!!

Jimin: It will stop only when it reaches its set destiny.

You: Do you realize that you are scaring me right now? If this is a joke, you better end it right here JIMIN.

Jimin: I won't. So, get that, it is not a joke sweety.

You: Why Jimin?

Jimin: Because I have always loved you and you just don't seem to understand that. I have to make you understand what you mean to me.

Just then your phone started ringing. You stealthily checked who it is and to your relief, it was Jungkook. You stealthily slid the answer tab and didn't say anything. You wanted him to hear the conversation. What you didn't know was that Jimin saw you doing that so he played along.

Jimin: y/n-aahh.... I told you we can't be more than friends. It is Jungkook who loves you and has arranged all of this. How can you ask me to take his place? How can you even think of ditching him like this? Do you know how much he loves you? Why are you doing this to him Y/n??

Jungkook: y/n... (in a soft and hurt voice)

You: WHAT THE HELL???? You are doing the wrong thing Jimin, not me...!!!

Jimin: What is wrong in asking you to understand that he is the right one for you and not me? I don't see you that way Y/n. I never have. So stop doing whatever you are doing. STOP KISSING ME...!!!

Jungkook: Y/N...!!! (in an angry commanding voice)

You: I DID NOT DO THAT...!!

The next thing you knew is, you slapped him and you slapped him very hard.

Jungkook: PRANK...!!! It's a prank, y/n. (literally screaming)

You: What?

Jungkook: It's a prank Y/n. Don't beat him up baby. Y/n? Are you listening?

You angrily looked at Jimin and caught hold of his collar. You were now shaking with anger at the stupidity of your friend.

You: You think this is funny? Do you know how scared I got?

Jimin: Mianhae y/n-ahhh...

You: Put your mianhae into the pickle jar. This is a very bad prank.

Jimin: But you always spoke about wanting to be kidnapped on your way to something important and then you bashing those who kidnapped you.

You: Those kidnappers doesn't include you, JIMIN...!!!! You are my best friend and what you said was scary.

Jimin: It was a joke y/n-ah.

Jungkook: Forgive him love. I asked him to do that. It was all my idea. He spoke about your little fancy and so I asked him to do it to you. There is no one else I could trust this task with, other than him.

You: but-

Jungkook: Because I know for sure he would never hurt you baby. He cares and loves you like his family.

You: I know him more than you do Jungkook and you don't need to tell me all this. I know exactly how he feels for me and how I feel for him. But this was not a good prank at all. This was a really bad joke.

Jimin/Jungkook: Mianhae y/n-ah...

You: Waeyo? Why such a prank? That too on this occasion. Are you both crazy??? Aargghhhhh.....

Jimin/Jungkook: MIANHAAAEEEE....

You: I won't forgive either of you. This was so bad.

Just then you felt the car had slowed down and stopped. Your side door was opened by the driver and there stood a handsome and breath-taking Jungkook with his hand held out for you to hold. But you, slapped his hand and held the driver's forearm instead and got out of the car. Jimin came out jogging from the other side and stood right next to Jungkook as they looked at each other confused. Once out, you started walking in the other side without looking at them. They both rushed to you.

Jimin: Please y/n. I told Jungkook that you had wanted something like this since forever. I remember you saying that you feel that this would be one wish of yours which may remain unfulfilled. So, I wanted you to experience that. That's all. It is not his fault. Please don't spoil your date-

You: What do you mean by please don't spoil your date? You both have already messed it up for me. I was so happy that I am finally getting to be with Jungkook. And you both thought that this would be fun?

Just then you felt a slight pull from behind on your waist, gently pulling you towards a chest. You felt nice when you felt your back on his chest and he held you gently in a protective way and whispered in your ears.

Jungkook: I intended to make you experience being kidnapped when you least expect it, since it was a part of your fantasy. I will make every one of your fantasy come true, so don't ever fantasize things which you won't like if happened in reality.

You: But this was-

Jungkook: Because I will ensure that all your fantasies, even the worst ones, do come true, love.

His gentle yet, commandingly husky whispering tone was enough for you to oblige to forgive him and Jimin. Though you still don't get why you should actually forgive them. Just then Jimin spoke to you.

Jimin: I am sorry y/n. You know me that I want you to be happy always. Take this as... as... as your date bumps. Yeah. Like how we have birthday bumps, I gave you date bumps.

And he tickled you and stopped immediately when glared at by Jungkook. Jungkook then turned you around, with his arms still on your waist and spoke.

Jungkook: Sorry love. Was just fulfilling one of your wishes. Won't happen again.

He gave you a quick peck and smiled sweetly at you.

Jungkook: Sorry baby.

You smiled at him and he gave you a hug and you hugged him back. Just when you both were enjoying your moment, Jimin also joined the hug and turned it from a love hug to a friendly group hug. After sometime you guys pulled back and smiled at each other. But you slapped their chests after smiling.

You: That is for selecting the wrong day to execute your stupid plan.

They both laughed and looked at you.

Jimin: So now that everything is sorted, I think I should leave you guys alone now. 

He then gave you both a hug and went off mouthing all the best to Jungkook, but you noticed that.

You: What was that for?

Jungkook: What?

You: I saw Jimin mouthing "all the best" to you. Why?

Jungkook: That little piece of-

You: Tell me if you are planning anything weird again, because I'm not gonna like it.

Jungkook: Nothing like that, y/n. Let's go to our date first. I'll tell you there.

You: You better do.

Jungkook in his mind: I really need every bit of best wishes right now... for things to go as planned...