10. When he asked you out on a date

Jungkook: Is that so?

You: Yes.

Jungkook: But that is not important now, because I have already beaten them black and blue. They won't dare come close to you ever again.

You: Jungkook...

Jungkook: hmm?

You: I remember a guy saying that he told someone that I was someone's wife and so everyone backed off. What if it is... Toby?

Jungkook: He won't dare after what happened the other day, but what makes you think that?

You: You know...he is the bully and all... he also has a lot of money to hire goons to get things done...

Jungkook: I also have a lot of money that way.

You: But you would not do any of that.

Jungkook in his mind: I do a lot worse than that with the money I have my love.

Jungkook: What makes you so sure?

You: Because you are my brother's best friend. He trusts you, and so do I.

Jungkook: But what if they were my men?

You: hahaha...that is not possible, so I won't think of it like that.

Jungkook: Just answer me, y/n. What if those so-called goons got you for me?

You: Then...may be I would have never spoken to you again... or may be even my family would have shifted to a place far away from you.

Jungkook: And you think if you do all that, you can stay away from me if I really want you?

You: Aish... What are you talking about? All I know is, that it wasn't you. So that's that.

Jungkook: Okay... So...  do you really have a secret husband, y/n?

You: Jungkook, please. You know very well that I don't have any. I wonder who it was and who were those people. I wish I could have stayed conscious a bit longer.

Jungkook: That is fine, y/n. You should now rest. You are tired.

You: Hmm. Jungkook...

Jungkook: Yes?

You: Thank you, again.

Jungkook: Anything for you, y/n.

You: Jungkook.

Jungkook: hmm?

You: Do you say that to everyone you help or just to me?

Jungkook: What did I say?

You: That...anything for you...

Jungkook: You heard me right then, y/n. I said anything for YOU specifically.

He was about to exit your room, but you stopped him again.

You: Why me?

Jungkook: Just like that.

You: No one does anything for someone for no reason.

Jungkook: I don't need a reason.

You: Because I am your best friend's sister?

Jungkook: You can think whatever you want to, y/n.

You: Jungkook.

Jungkook: hmm?

You: Why are you so patient with me?

Jungkook: I don't know.

You: But I have not seen you being lik-