24. When he can't hide his jealousy

Start from the beginning

You: Never on our phones, never playing our separate games, never attending any body's phone calls. We never felt bored or anything, other than entertained with each other.

Jimin: Yes, we love each othe-

Jungkook: What the f*** did your little plump mouth say????

There was an unpleasant aura around Jungkook, and Jimin didn't fail to notice that. You could see that Jungkook felt a bit triggered and Jimin scared. Jimin was always a simple next door guy and was always asked out by girls. But then you, being you tried to act bold and trigger Jungkook a bit more.

You: Yup. We have always loved each other. Right from when we were kids.

Jimin: Ya. I guess we can call it love. (He spoke while scratching the back of his neck)

Taehyung was scared of Jungkook losing his cool. He had already seen that Jungkook was at the verge of losing it that night when Taehyung was opposing his love for y/n. He didn't want Jungkook to explode and get triggered due to your silly plays. He didn't have the power to stop Jungkook if he had an outburst. So, slowly Taehyung moved back to stand next to Jungkook and whispered in his ears.

Taehyung: Keep your cool Jungkook. They are just trying to tease you. Don't get angry please. Not Infront of y/n at least.

Jungkook: They shouldn't say sh*t like that.

Taehyung: You already look jealous. That's why they are doing this. They want to laugh at you being jealous. Don't react. Just ignore them.

Jungkook: Alright. Must say that helped. And, jealous, I am. And I will make her repay for this sometime soon.

Taehyung in his mind: If you be calm, then it helps me much more than to anyone else. 

Jungkook had by now visibly relaxed and kept an eye contact with you. You looked at his sudden change in demeanor and gave a glare at Taehyung. You kind of felt that he must have told Jungkook about you trying to tease him. When Taehyung saw you glaring at him, he just rolled his eyes for you to see and turned around. Jungkook then spoke to Jimin.

Jungkook: So you have always loved each other right? That's so cool. But, you clearly don't have to worry about that. I am here. Her love for now and forever.

The moment Jimin heard these words, his eyes went wide and being the good friend that he was, turned to you and spoke in a genuine happy voice almost jumping on his place.

Jimin: Jinjha? I am so happy for you. I must say that your guy can protect you from bad guys like the times I did. You won' t need me for that anymore. I am sooo happy for you y/n. You found your prince charming... and that too a very handsome one.

He jumped to Jungkook and gave him a hug and then returned to you for the same.

Jungkook in his mind: ahh... good thing that I wasn't rude to this cute guy. He really means his words for her. He does genuinely look happy that she has a boyfriend. So, she was just trying to get me jealous... I will pay back y/n... wait and watch y/n... you've been a baaaad girl...

Jungkook then quickly turned towards Taehyung and spoke.

Jungkook: Hyung, how about we all go out for some nice food and celebration to this whole thing...me and y/n being together and y/n reuniting with her old friend, Jimin. (he stressed on the word friend looking at you)

Taehyung: That does sound nice. We should get some relaxation time. The whole of past few days has been very stressful.

Jimin: When are we going then?