23. Different sides of Mr. mafia

Start from the beginning

Jungkook: Aww... Did I embarrass you, love? I am so sorry. But hyung here needs to know that you are my girl and we need some private moments for ourself.

You stealthily looked at Taehyung. He was still giving the look which said, "stay away from Jungkook". You didn't know what to do. You, with all honesty, liked Jungkook a lot. But why is Taehyung so adamant on getting you away from him? Now, you also know about his real identity. So what is the problem with him? Is there something that you still don't know about him? Your thoughts were interrupted with Jungkook's giggly voice.

Jungkook: I know your oppa is handsome, but you don't need to stare at him like that.

He then turned to Taehyung and spoke.

Jungkook: Where is Irene?

Taehyung: She is gone to get some stuff for lunch. And I think that I need to go home now. The sleepover was good. Thanks for everything, Jungkook. Now, I think I should take my sister with me. Y/n, come on, let's go home.

You could sense the firmness in his voice. There was not a slightest bit of smile on his face. You knew he wasn't happy with you being with Jungkook. But then why did he not warn you beforehand. You were sure that there is no turning back now. Jungkook would not leave you. And you didn't want to leave him either. But you wanted to go home with Taehyung so that you get to know why is he against your and Jungkook's relationship.

You: Okay, I'll see you later kookie.

Jungkook: I don't think I said that you'll could go home...

Taehyung: We need to leave Jungkook. Mom would be worried.

Jungkook: I have already spoken to aunty. I said that there is some work and so you will be here till the evening. I have some stuff to discuss with you and Irene about y/n's safety. I don't want to be her the target for anything related to me or my work. And Irene would be here shortly, with whatever supplies she wants and so we can finish the talk first, okay?

Jungkook turned to you and winked. You instantly looked at Taehyung with a questioning face as though trying to ask him 'what do we do now?' He quickly turned his gaze down on the floor and spoke.

Taehyung: Alright, till she comes and we get done with the talk that you have for us. After that we leave.

Jungkook: Cool. So now I would like to take y/n with me to my room and show her my thing.

Your and Taehyung's eyes almost popped out at his suggestive remark.

Jungkook: Hold on guys...!!! I meant my favorite work things. Like my guns and stuff. She needs to be trained well in self-defense for her to be ready for physical fights if any. 

Taehyung: Oh, oh well, you can get your stuff here and show it to her here itself.

Jungkook: Like I said, I want to show HER my guns and stuff. Things which I would show only to my girl and you, hyung, are clearly not my girl. So no, thank you. You stay here while I take her there and get her back here. Don't worry, I won't try to get to know her now. I know her enough for now.

Jungkook turned to you and smiled. Then he walked over to where you were and grabbed your hand, interlaced your fingers with his and gently made you walk to his room with him following you behind.

In his room

You: what was that about? What do you want to show me?

Jungkook: There is nothing for me to show you. I just wanted to have some alone time with you love.

You: Are you for real? You made oppa look like a fool for nothing-

In a flash he pulled you close to him turning you around in such a way that your back was pressed against his chest and he had caught your hands by putting them in front of you wrapping them around your body. He leaned over your shoulder and spoke.