We are watching the live band play a musical piece, there are still some who roams around to chitchat when they spot a person familiar to them.

"Can't I just stay here?" I asked Levi using my cold normal voice.

"Masakit ang paa ko, we are walking around for hours. " I said at tsaka sumandal sa upuan.

"Alright, I will just greet Mrs. Vera" I don't know who is that but I just nodded at him.

Kahit Wala siya sa tabi ko ay Alam ko namang may mga mata siya sa paligid. I was in the middle of looking at my prospect helper when some minor commotion happened Hindi kalayuan sa asking inuupuan.

"What the fck?! Can't you see where you're going?" Matinis Ang boses Ng Isang babae na sa tantiya ko ay nasa late 20's Ang edad. She was furious at sa nakikita ko, dahit ito sa natapunan siya ng wine sa kanyang damit.

"This is an expensive dress! My god, cants you do your fcking job. You lowly waiter!" She exclaimed.

The waiter is standing in front of her, looking shocked.

Most rich are really like this. Yes, I know he messed up but calling the poor waiter, lowly is really offensive. It's not necessary na ipamukha sa tao Ang pagkakaiba ng estado niyo Ng buhay.

"Ano tatanga ka lang diyan? Look at me and apologize!" The woman demanded.
I watched how the waiter raise his head and face the woman.

Hindi ko mapigilang maningkit Ang mata ko ng Makita Ang itsura Ng waiter. It's not because I know, but because he looks.....he looks captivating. How should I say it, he doesn't look like someone like a waiter. I could say his job doesn't fit how his face looked like.

Nakasuot ito ng formal na white dress shirt, black pants while there's a ribbon in his collar. His fit is not different from the other waiters around, but his face indeed stood out. He's probably the most eye catching person inside this grand room.

I watched how he speak with the woman whom I thinked also catching her breathe with such beautiful sight in front of her.

He stands I guess, 5'11? Just the same as my husbands. His body is not so buff, however I can see that he's quite fit inside his dress shirt. His skin is on the pale side and his hair is jet black, naklaglag Ang bangs niya sa kanyang noo which suits him, his eyes were deep and his nose bridge is perfect. As if it was sculpted by whoever made him, talagang pinag aksayahan Ng oras. His lips were not so visible to my eyesight due to the lights but I bet they're beautiful too. I am an artist therefore it's normal for me to appreciate and be captivated by beautiful things.

Effortlessly he looks like someone who belongs in here. A rich person. With his face and his aura.

"Hindi ko po sinasadya, Ma'am" he said and bowed to her.

The woman was take. A back by the sudden curtsy the waiter maid. She composed herself before they attract more attention. "If you want me to accept your apology and forgive you. Meet me at my room after the party" anito at saka hinimas ang waiter sa balikat nito. I frowned at that sight.

I knew for sure, she was captivated by the man's beauty hence, she suddenly became interested in him. I could tell, there's a meaning behind that. Is she asking for him to meet her at her room? Naalala ko iyong lalaking pinagtanungan ko kanina, are all these people like these?

Disgusting.

Natapos ang eksena nang umalis Ang babae at naglinis Naman Ang waiter. I quickly go back to my business and put my attention to the band again.

We are going to stay here until the morning bago kami umuwi. According to Levi, he was actually eyeing for an invested who is also invited here at the party. I don't know if we happen to encounter that person already but it seems like we havents yet. I guess, the late return for tomorrow is just a plan in case.