Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Who the hell are you?!" Levi sounded so furious, he was this territorial. But he came at the right time, at least he can remove this drunk guy from my sight.

"Who are you?!" Balik tanong naman noong lalaki na parang natatawa pa.

Levi seemed insulted and got annoyed so abruptly, the next moment he was holding the guy's collar while muttering words to him. "Fcking bastard, were you trying to hit on my wife?! I'll kill you. "

He warned the guy who seemed lost in words when he found out that I was his wife. "This is your wife?! You're wrong, I think she's a who-"

" What did you say? Do you want me to break your bones? " Madilim na Ang tingin Ni Levi and I'm thinking if I should get in between them, so I did.

"Quit making a commotion, you would regret that." I said to Levi and decided to walk away from there because I'm sure he will follow me.

I wouldn't like us to be the center of commotion, I don't think I can handle the eyes of the strangers. Therefore, its better to get away with it quietly. And besides, I'm the one who tried to ask the man for help. Hindi ko lang alam na maling tao pala Ang nahingan ko Ng tulong.

I sighed. This is what I'm talking about, it's hard. How can I make my move here.

"Get ready fucker! You can't get away." Levi's last words before I hear his steps following me outside.

"Are you flirting with him behind me?!" Levi exclaimed the moment we are outside. There's no people here, tanging mga guwardya lamang.

I sighed. He's acting like a child. "Do you really think I will do that" I rolled my eyes.

"Make sure you're not lying to me." He said. And then he grabbed me para bumalik na kami sa loob.

Inside, mas dumami pa ang bilang ng mga tao. Kaliwa't kanan ang lumalapit sa Amin at ipinapakilala Naman ako ni Levi sa tuwing may macu-curious kung sino Ako. Iyon nga lang ay, Hindi niya Ako pimapagsalita as long as possible.

"You're wife, she's familiar." Napapaisip na Sabi Ng Isang babaeng sa tingin ko'y Hindi lalayo sa edad ko. I looked at her as she stared at my face, I don't know her.

"Really," my husband said.

"Oh, yeah right! I'm not quite sure but, perhaps are you 'that' Hera Laymann from La Salle?" She shrieked.

I almost gasped. Surprised because someone knows me aside from being Hera Elgracia, the precious daughter-in-law of the Elgracia's.

"Yes, it's me" I said at binigyan siya Ng tipid na ngiti. I want to ask her if she happened to go in DLSU as well but Levi seem to mind the conversation.

He doesn't want it if other people will talk to me about my past life. He doesn't like it if I was recognized as me, as Hera Laymann, because he thinks I am his. I am his property at kadikit ng pamgalan ko Ang pangalan niya. That's how he want us to be seen by the people around us.

"I told you, Greg. It's her, she's quite popular back then." She murmured behind her husband's ears. He was behind her while holding a glass of mine.

"What a small world huh," her husband commented.

"Anyway, we gotta go and roam around. See you around, Greg and Thania." Levi bid and I just nodded and smiled at the two of them Bago ako magpatianod sa hawak ni Levi.

While walking. It hits me. Damn, how could I get precoccuppied. I forgot to take my opportunity. The woman knows who I am, maybe she has the means to help me. Pero dahil masyado akong nag isip kung paano niya Ako nakilala at Hindi ako nakagawa manlang Ng paraan para makahingi ng tulong. My face fell with disappointed habang patuloy kaming umiikot ni Levi at bumabati sa mga kakilala niyang nasa corporate world.