Chapter -1

Mr. Malik..., and there was a silent message exchanging through their eyes. Liam's smile fell off at the moment he realised the situation. But he faked a smile again and told his PA to handle their guests. He excused from there and ran through the door. His manager leading his way to the poolside.

~~~~~~~~~

    ''HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT, YOU FUCKING BASTARD...!!!'' Zayn was throwing punches at a brunette who was laying on the floor, trying to escape from his grip. No one dared to touch zayn. Everyone was scared and just watching the scene with horror. Every staffs and other people in the hotel.

''Zayn....., zayn stop..! Zayn please, Zayn...!! He will die....,zayn...!!''Liam grabbed his arm, trying to pull him away from the brunette. But Zayn was pushing Liam. Zayn please....Liam cried. ''LEAVE ME..!!'' Zayn pushed liam hardly that Liam fell onto the floor and hit his head to the nearest table, blood dripping from his forehead. Someone among the staffs came forward to help Liam. But one look from zayn, she froze her actions. Liam tried to get on his feet. Zayn looked at the boy who laid there with blood all over his face. ''GET THE FUCK OUT FROM MY HOTEL..'' Suddenly the boy's girlfriend came from somewhere. What the hell..? She tried to help her boyfriend, crying and cursing at zayn. Liam watched her and tried to help them avoiding the fact that he is also bleeding. Zayn grabbed the liquor bottle from the table as he watched him with disgusting eyes. People were leaving to their rooms. He saw Liam calling staffs to help them. Zayn continued to empty the bottle. Liam slowly approached to his husband with fear.

Zayn..- WHAT!!! Liam flinched when his husband shouted cutting his words. The staffs continued to do their work. Liam tried again. '' zayn please..., there are some guests today, to talk about some business matters with your dad. I - I'll arrange your room and you can hav ''-  '' SO YOU WANT TO LOCK ME IN A FUCKING ROOM, Huh..?!!'' Zayn threw the bottle to the floor and it broke into million pieces by the force. He was fuming with anger.

Liam horrified when zayn grabs his arm enough to have bruise. He whimpered in pain. '' So you want me to lock me like a fucking maniac, right?'' Zayn glared directly into his eyes. Liam felt tears blurring his vision. Zayn's grip got tighten every second. '' Zayn, you're hurting me..'' Liam whispered trying to free from his grip. But zayn didn't leave. His grip became more strong and he squeezed his husband's jaw with the other hand. '' Yes, You should get hurt...''He whispered. His voice full of hate. ''I will hurt you again...,more and more...''He forced Liam to look at him. Tears were running through his cheeks.''And more..., but that won't be enough for what you did to me, right? RIGHT...?!!''  And he shoved Liam to the floor. Remaining staffs tried to ignore all this. But they all had their sympathy eyes on Liam. They all were praying zayn would not be agressive 'again'. They all felt sorry for liam

Liam tried to get up, but zayn's boot squeezed his left hand hardly that Liam cried out in pain.Aahh... But zayn didn't stopped until louis pulled him harshly. ''What are you doing zayn..?'' Louis yelled at him. He could smell alchohol from his breath. He turned back to help liam to get up. Liam clasped his hands to his chest in pain. Tears wetting his cheeks. You alright? Louis asked with concern. Liam nodded looking down. ''Oh stop helping that bitch Louis..'' Liam felt more tears. Louis..! - Stop it..!! Louis warned and zayn rolled his eyes. '' Uncle wants to meet you in the office''. Liam nodded and spin on his heels with one more look at zayn. Zayn looked away in disgust and Liam tried to ignore the pain 'again'.

~~~~~~~~~

What you think you were doing zayn? Louis folded his arms infront of his chest. What you think? Zayn rolled his eyes and continued to pour the liquor into the glass. ''Seriously zayn, when did you became this much abusive? And about Liam, why are you hurting him? Damn, zayn he is your husband...'' - '' HE IS NOT MY HUSBAND AND HE WILL NEVER BE MY HUSBAND '' Zayn shouted throwing the glass to the floor. Louis sighed. He touched zayn's shoulder.

''Zayn, its been six months. I know its hard, but you have to move on mate
...you have to...'' - '' MOVE ON FROM WHAT? From my life?  From the fact that I left him alone to suffer?Move on from the truth that I - that I betrayed him?'' ''Jesus, But you didn't betrayed him zayn'' - '' OFCOURSE I DID LOUIS..'' Zayn was getting more frustrated. '' The only word to describe my actions is 'betrayal'. AND FOR WHAT? For my dad's fooking  reputation and for that bastard's selfish desires.'' ''Don't call him that.''- WHY ? He deserves it louis, He fucked up my entire life. He - he should have'' - ''But he didn't know zayn, Liam was''- ''DON'T, I don't  want to hear his name...'' Zayn's eyes were burning with anger. Louis gulped in fear, but what did he do?

~~~~~~~~~~

''Nothing Mr. Mali - sorry Dad''. Liam faked a smile. '' I just slipped on the floor and hit my head on the table. ''
'' Okay, but what about that bootprints on your hand?'' Yaser asked. Liam looked down and tried to hide his hand. '' Its - its nothing, I- I just...'' - '' I know Liam. And I am sorry that I dragged you into this situation.'' Yaser's voice full of guilt and sadness.'' No dad, its just, it will take time.  But I am sure, I am sure that he will forgive me one day, He will acc- ept me. Don't blame yourself. Like he says, I am the one at fault here. I should have talked to him first... I -  I ...'' Liam's voice broke there. Trying to hold back his tears. Yaser sighed. Son... He tried to console him. But Liam excused himself saying its alright, everything is going to be alright, which both of them refused to believe....

~~~~~~~~~
Sigh... Becoz everytime I wrote it something happens and it gets uploaded unfinished. Maybe it will happen again😤 I don't trust this thing...!😁 But still I love ya😘❤