Chapter 31 - Camila and Francesca talk about Violetta:

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Diego: Why not?

Gregorio: Because... are you sure you want me?

Diego: Yes dad, who else?

Gregorio: Then I would be honoured.

Diego: Thanks, dad.

After some time, Francesca went to the Studio to see Violetta where she wanted to make things right.

Francesca: Violetta, I am so sorry, I should never have let Ludmila help me with the wedding, where she is ruining everything, and she does not know me as you do

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Francesca: Violetta, I am so sorry, I should never have let Ludmila help me with the wedding, where she is ruining everything, and she does not know me as you do.

Violetta did not say anything, she just looked at her.

Francesca: Please, Violetta help me with my wedding!!!

Violetta: Francesca, I would love to.

Francesca: You will? Yay, thank you because Ludmila has all these ideas, and they are just not what I want... *Carries on talking*

Violetta: *Cuts her off* Francesca, calm down, we will fix all those problems I will do my best to make this the best wedding ever.

Francesca: Thank you, Camila was right, you were just looking out for me.

Violetta: What?

Francesca: Camila, put sense into me and she is right, you are my best friend Violetta, and nothing can ruin that, not even a wedding.

Violetta: Oh, so you have been talking behind my back?

Francesca: We were not saying anything bad; Camila was defending you.

Violetta: So, it was her idea that you are here not because you have come to your senses.

Francesca: Well, I was happy with just Ludmila helping me, but then Camila was saying how Ludmila does not know me as you do and everything.

Violetta: So, Ludmila does not know any of this I am guessing?

As Ludmila walked in she saw Violetta and Francesca talking.

Ludmila: What is going on?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ludmila: What is going on?

Violetta: Francesca, has something to tell you?

Ludmila: What?

Francesca: Uh... I do not like your ideas for my wedding.

Ludmila: Francesca, why didn't you just be honest with me? it is your day.

Francesca: The thing is Violetta is going to take over with the wedding.

Ludmila: That is fine, but do you like the venue?

Violetta: What is the venue?

Ludmila showed the picture of the Venue, and it was a beautiful hotel.

Violetta: That is beautiful, we can keep it there.

Ludmila: Great, it is better than your venue Violetta, what Leon was thinking low-key, was he?

Violetta: Eh, my wedding day was enough, thank you very much.

Ludmila: Yeah, because you would not want Lion to find out that your best friend and his best friend is having a better venue than yours.

Violetta: No, Ludmila, because Leon and I are happy with the memories we got, when Federico and you get married you will have your memories and Diego is not Leon's best friend, Federico is.

Francesca: Excuse me, this is my day, not yours, you are married, and you do not have that far.

Violetta: Okay, but I must go because I need to pick my daughter up from my dad's where he has a meeting soon.

Ludmila: So, where's Angie?

Violetta: She is teaching till 9:00 pm.

Francesca: Camila and I will come over later so we can talk about the wedding.

Violetta: Okay, Leon will be home then, so he can look after Grace while we plan your wedding.

Francesca: Great.

Violetta left and Francesca went to see Diego as she walked into the dance studio, she heard him singing. 

Five months after... *Book 2*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें