'' YOUR ELBOW INWARD.'' Izumi slammed a bamboo stick right into Awase's elbow who then had to start punching again'' DON'T START TO DISAPPOINT ME NOW.'' Izumi screamed at Kendo who started off very impressive but she was slipping.'' I-it hard.'' I DON'T CARE WHAT IT IS, ALL I CARE ABOUT IS THAT YOU KEEP MOVING THOSE GOD DAMN ARMS. UNLESS YOUR ARMS DROP OFF I EXPECT THEM TO MOVE.'' She was absolutely brutal. Izumi made sure that each of them was drenched in sweat and had a puddle of sweat below them. And she focused on those that had the least amount of sweat.

''IT HAS BEEN 60 MINUTES, START HYDRATING.'' Izumi wasn't just helping them train in the six powers, She had also been just giving them extra willpower, by forcing them to drink once every 60 minutes. She did this cause of her own training. Sometimes you needed to keep your body moving even when it screamed at you to stop. So she worked them, causing nearly all fluids to just sweat out, Only to then wait until it was time. What they didnt know, It wasn't every 60 minutes. If often was 90 or even 2 hours in between drinks

Kakashi was still going over to each of the students and helping them shortly one on one.'' Your Ida right, Let's see.'' Kakashi went thru the list he had.'' Engine. You're fast. Well then, that's easy, Just gotta build resistance.'' I already jog sir,'' Kakashi gave a sound of laughter.'' I am talking about real resistance. Wait here.'' Kakashi disappeared in a puff of smoke Only to show up a minute later standing on a box.'' Wear everything in this box and then start running. '' I shall sir, I thank you for the help.'' Kakashi just shook his head as he went to help the next one.

But as Ida opened the box and started pulling out the first object, the thanks slowly swept away.'' S-S-Sir, a-are you sure about this, i-its very heavy.'' I am, Now no slacking. Start wearing the pieces.'' Ida did as he was told, Pulling out an entire weighted suit. shorts that were infused with weight making them 15 kilos, 10 Kilo ankle weights, and a 20-kilo weighted vest. with a 10-kilo belt. 15 kilo's around his collar, and 15 on each of his wrists. which meant he was supposed to run with 110 kilos of weight.

'' Bakugo. Explosions on his palm, How unique. Never expected that to happen. Well, you need to get better at recoil, So go ahead, grab a metal bat and start swinging that thing full force to the ground, After it breaks, Come talk with me again for the next part of your training.'' what the fuck is that suppose to do, I wanna get stronger not get fucking comfortable at my current level, If you ain't gonna teach me to shit then why am I here.'' Unlike you, I am not blind to the bigger picture,''

Kakashi dropped his book to his side and looked very serious.'' I have been a teacher for longer than you have been alive, I have more fights than you have seen on TV. I have trained with masters that have forgotten more knowledge than you have learned and could still destroy you with a chopstick, My methods might not be clear, BUT they are effective. Now get to work'' Kakashi sounded scared so much that those around him forgot how to breathe for a small second. Bakugo just scoffed as he grabbed a bat and started to just slam it on the floor, grunting thru the pain he felt from the vibrations.

Shanks however had just finished his spar with Izuku, well their first spar, and was now watching the teachers.'' Nah Aizawa, Your foot placement is wrong, it's causing you to lose speed. Turn it like this.'' But as he was doing this. Izuku picked up someone he had not really seen in two whole weeks. He ran toward the gate and ducked low, only to pick up Eri.'' HEY UNICORN HOW ARE YOU.'' Izuku screamed excitedly as Eri eeped not expecting her papa only to quickly hug him back while laughing.

'' PAPA I MISSED YOU SUPER DUPER MUCH.'' I missed you too baby.'' Izuku also wrapped his arm around Nem, Who joined the hug.'' Hey sweety.'' Izuku smiled at Nem, giving her a smooch on her cheek causing her to smile back. Unlike her hero outfit most expected her in at UA, She now wore normal jeans, Flat shoes, and a green t-shirt that was far too modest for her image.'' Eri finished her schoolwork quickly so we thought we should join you for a bit. Fuyumi should join us in a bit, But she wanted to make some lemonade, Oh about that, you're on ice duty.''

Izuku just laughed as he crouched a little and threw Nem up aswell, His arm just below her butt having her sit on his arm.'' Let's see I feel people are gonna be excited to see you, Princess.'' Eri giggled sweetly. '' I missed everyone too. Can we play?'' Not right now princess, They are training..'' But papa, I said I wanted to play.'' This caught Izuku by surprise but it quickly made sense. So he stopped placed Nem down and crouched down in front of Eri.'' Eri sweety, I think we need to have a chat.''

'' w-what'' She said with a pout that she wasnt having her way.'' Why are you angry.'' Because you said no, I am a princess, They don't get to say no.'' Eri even if we are royalty, It's still important we treat people with respect. We won't force people to do anything, And right now they are training to get stronger, so they can be heroes and get a good life, You want that right.'' Eri just nodded still holding her pout.'' So when training is done, If they aren't too tired you can ask, But if not, then we can play. 

'' Okey papa, sorry.'' Eri apologetically looked at the floor before being thrown up in the sky by Izuku.'' Now turn that frown upside down.'' Izuku said catching Eri and just turning her upside down. He then shook her a bit, causing her to laugh, causing Izuku to spin her back up again now with a smile.'' Oh, you are still here.'' Fuyumi said walking with a cooler in her arms, followed by Rumi, and Yu.'' Ryuko tried showing up, But she had a shift so yeah, she might drop by later But that is when I got my shift.'' Rumi said as Izuku gave each of them a kiss on the cheek.

As he expected, Fuyumi still blushed like mad, Yu giggled sweetly while standing a little shyly all while Rumi just smirked as she had her fist on her hips.'' I hope I can join the workout, need a good warm-up before my patrol.'' Rumi said She had picked the late shift as during those the most violent crimes always showed up giving her the most fun.'' Yeah sure, Tho that does mean staying clear from Teacher, She has entered her sadist state again.'' Izuku shivered as he spoke clearly remembering the horrors she forced him to endure.