Daughters ❤️🫰

"Kaha thae app Anubhav...Vanishka tho so bhi gai...badi mushkil se sualaya hai ..apko pata hai ..jab tak apke sath thoda khele na tab tak nai soti" Haseena said placing Vanishka on bed.
"Han haseena Aaj thoda kam ne jyadaa vyasth thae .. " he said keeping his bag on side table and sanitising his hands moved towards Vanishka. He smiled! All his tiredness vanished looking at his little angle.
He kissed her forehead lightly and she too had a little smile on her face...looking at her smiling in sleep they both looked at each other and had this cheeky smile.
Haseena looked at anubhav! He seemed very tired today! Past few days he was busy with a important mission lined up! Due to lack of sleep and workload! He looked dull and tired.
"App fresh ho jaiye Anu...phir jee bhar k dekna apni rajkumari ko ...hum kahna leke ate hai" She smiled.
He nodded.
He got freshened up!
When haseena entered the room with food.
"Haseena yeh file sambal k rak dijiye...
Vanishka ka birth certificate aaj banwa dia humne" he said.
"Ji...par phele app yaha ajaye...khana thanda hora hai " she said
"Bahut thak gae hai na app" she said feeding him food.
"Hmmm...bas 3 4 din aur...phir huamara ek mahatwapuran karya samapan ho jayega...kintu jaana...apse hum khete hai ki humara intezar mat kia jiye...khana kha liya kariye app humare bat kyu nai sunti...apko vanishka ko feed bbi karna hota hai... Dawiyan bbi leni hoti hai...apko samay se kha lena chiye " he said concerned.
"Maa aur ammi hume itne sare ladoo khilati rehti hai...apko nainptaa...peth tho ek dam bhar jata hai....hume tho lagta hum vaise bbi delivery k bad thode mote ho gae hai...abhi aur hojayege..." She chuckled.
"Koi bat nai sona...samay k sath apka vajan khudi kam ho jayega...app chinta mat kijiye...abhi apki aur vanishka ki health sab se phele sarvopari hai" he said feeding her the last bite.
"Hmmm" she nodded.
She kept the vessels in kitchen and came to see anubhav again working on laptop!
She sighed! And moved towards him!
And started pressing his shoulders lightly.
He was in too much need of her warmth!
He closed his eyes for a moment and started feeling relaxed! She lightly kissed his forehead.
"Aaj vanishka bbi gehri nind me soi hai...! Aur kafi dino se dang se soye nai hai anubhav! Pls abbi ho sake tho thoda sa aram kar lijiye....bad me vanishka feed k lie uthaugi tab phir apki nind khulegi .." she said softly.
He closed his laptop! And pulled her into his lap!
She smiled and looked into his eyes deeply! He too was looked at her with atmost love! For a moment his eyes were lingering over her beautiful face and the curve of her lips! Haseena lowered her eyes at his heated gaze. He slowly placed his lips over neck! Her cheeks were warm with flush. He picked her up in his arms and placed her on bed....she lowered her gaze! Guessing his next move! They both had butterflies in their stomachs as they made love after 6 months!
Both were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms!
It was almost 3 am when vanishka started crying!
Anubhavs sleep broke due to her voice...he woke up and picked her up from the cradle!
"Kya hua meri jaan...awle mera bacha....kyu ro raha hai..." He said kissing her forehead.
Haseena was very exhausted and hence sleeping in a deep sleep.
"Lagta hai isse bhook lagi hai..." 
He looked her sleeping peacefully and tired! He felt a little bad to break her sleep but had to as vanishka was hungry

"haseena" he softly called her.
"Mmmmmm"
Then she heard vanishka cry and woke up with a jerk
"Gudiya" she said.
"Shant ..humare pass hai ..ro rahi hai ...usse bhook lagi hogi app feed kar do..." He said
"Hmmmmm....aaja mera bacha..." She started feeding her.
"Yeh kab uthi anu...humari inti gehri nind lagi thi ...hume pata hi nai chala..." She said worried.
"Koi bat nai ....app soi bi to kuch der phele hi thi na" he said and she blushed remembering the cuddle
"App so jaiye anu...subh k 4 baje hai .apko duty pe jana hai ..." She said worried

"Nai haseena...app usse doodh peela dijiye.....hum jage hai" Anubhav was watching something on the internet until haseena finished feeding vanishka.
"Haseena....kal daughters day hai ...." He said as he came accross one post.
"Tho hume tho humare gudi k lie kuch karna chiye...."haseena smiled.
"Hume humare gudiya k lie ek anmol toufa socha hai " he smiled.
"Kya anubhav " she said excitedly.
"Voh apko kal sham ko pata chal jayega....layiye abb
Humari gudiya dejiye hume....isse burp dila k sula dege...iska peth bhar gaya na..." He smiled
"App humare sath cheating karte hia anubhav....abi batadege to kya hoga" 😐😑
"Kal sham tak intazar kijiye... vanishka ki ammi" he chuckled taking vanishka from her pecking her lips lightly.
Haseena was tired and hence went back sleep. While vanishka and her Baba were having their own sweet time
He was sitting in the balcony and holding her. He was talking to her... narrating stories cutely and she too was attentively listening to him.
He started tapping her forehead and soon she dozed of to sleep.
"Baba ki jaan....App humare jindagi ka sabse khubsurat toufa hai....kehne ko tho ek din hai "daughters day" par betiyan tho har pal pyari hoti hai....betiyon se tho jindagi raushan hai...kal hum apko ek chota sa khas tofa dege..."
He picked her up! And gently placed her on bed in between. He saw haseena was sleeping peacefully. Both mother and daughter and we're sleeping in same way parted lips
And hands folded upways.
He smiled and kissed their foreheads and dozed of to sleep.
~~~~~
"Kaa hua bhabhi.... yeh cake aur yeh sab ka hai " ks said surprised.
"Voh kya hai aaj...humari betiyon ka din hai.... daughters day" anubhav said coming with vanishka
"Happy daughters day behna..app humare lie humare vanishka se kam nai hai..."he said kissing her forehead. Ks had tears in her eyes.she hugged him tightly he too kissed her forehead.
Vanishka started tapping her hands on ks hair...and started pulling them
They all laughed at vanishka acting possesive.
"Happy daughters day Karishma " haseena smiled too
"Thankyou" she said hugging her bhabhi....who always gave her a motherly comfort.
"Happy daughters day humari rajkumariyon" ammi maa said coming hugging both their daughters.
"Happy daughters day humari jaan...vanshiiii humari gudiya"
Wishing thier granddaughter
They all cut the cake taking Vanishka.
~~
"Anubhav abi tho batayi ki kya gift laye hai gudi k lie" haseena said while
Arranging their bed.
He smiled and moved towards his cupboard.
He brought a small box and handed it over to haseena...
She opened the box and was surprised!!
It was a beautiful pendant customised with angel wings and V shaped...
"Yeh kitna khubsurat hai ... Anubhav"
"Humarri gudiya jo itni khubsurat hai....tho yeh tho hoga hi" he said picking his baby in his arms.
"Isse banwane ka ek khas karan hai....ek tho "v" iske nam ka phela akshar ...aur in pankh....betiyon ko tab tak aage nai bada payege jab tak hum unhe khule pankh nai dete...unpe bharosa rakna hai...humari gudiya...ko hum voh pankh dena chahte hai...ki iss duniya me apni marzi se jee sake ..uske sare faislo...me hum uska sath de....bahut bahut kamiyab ho...apni jindagi apne dam par apne balbute pe jeeye" he smiled
She looked at him with a little tears in his eyes...
They both lovingly looked at their daughter and kissed her cheeks on respective side.
"Happy daughters day humari jaan" they smiled
~~~~~