Introduction.

A/N - This first chapter will just be a quick lil introduction as to where the story will start.
-
(im not sure what pov to put but I think the way I wrote this was authors pov?Idk let me know😭🙏)

Chapter 1: Introduction.
"Are we still gonna be connected after high school?"

-
Just the last few weeks of high school until graduation, where will the two go and do afterwards with their lives? Well I'll tell you one thing Izuku had no plans what so ever he so focused on his love life and careless about the outside world, and doesn't know what he wants to do after high school. He doesn't want to go to college though that's all his mother been talking about for the past 2 years.

She always asked him why major he will study and what he wants to be. He never gave a proper answer cause he truly was so uninterested in working in those kind of jobs.

Even if he tried to focus on school and his future he just can't because his mind is wrapped around his best friend Katsuki.

There was this one night they hung out past 2 in the morning, just two teenagers at their smoke spot and former elementary playground.

They were sitting behind the fence surrounded by trees and behind them was the playground. They were talking about random things like what's new in their lives, future, dreams, shit talking.. all somehow ended up holding hands midway.

The two were shoulder to shoulder, heads leaned on one another, and sharing a pair wired earphones, while watching the stars. Was that a normal best friend activity?

"Are we still gonna be connected after high school?" Izuku asked.
"Why wouldn't we, are you gonna ghost me hahh? you lil shit"

"No seriously though I have no clue what I'm gonna do I might just end up homeless.."
"Me either I thought I wanted to be a professional quarterback just to make my old man proud.. and I thought that's what I wanted for myself to.."

"Eh?"
"I don't know I like playing the drums and guitar too, and my mom in the other hand said I would make a good model or actor and shit sounds pretty cool not gonna lie"
"Ooooh I get it you wanna be famous huh, maybe I should be a blogger or a fan page for you no?"

-

Ever since Izuku thought about that night every now and than, he wasn't serious about being a blogger or a fan page but he thought about what Katsuki said. Maybe being a singer wouldn't be so bad.. what would I write about?

The weekend came by and Izuku spent hours on his desk trying his best, and putting his all into those pieces of paper but nothing good really came out of it all. He was writing and writing but nothing felt right, to him the lyrics didn't feel real enough.

He's been sitting in that chair all day listening to beats and thinking how he wants his song melody to go and on top of that what will the song be about.

But that's when he finally figured it out he needed to write something that actually had meaning to him and something he had emotions for, for it to be passionate.

*ding*

Roblox
katsuki.ontop messaged you : I js found out I send 🖕🏼🖕🏼 emojis but not Imao w/ a L💀💀??

Kacchan.

Within seconds Izuku picked up his pen and started writing away. It's like once you have something or someone to write about your mind is set and it's not just a bunch of random love songs or lyrics.

It seems more meaningful and I know exactly how I want my melody to be.

-

Hours passed and it's now 9:32pm Izuku finished up his lyrics he only wrote 2 verses as for now. It took him about an hours and overall 6 hours including all his failed ones.

He picked up his ukulele (mini guitar) and just started to play around with the cords and practice a lil since it was a while since he last picked up his ukulele which was in middle school.

It was a gift from Katsuki and his mother they took lessons a few times but randomly stop as time went by and lives of busier.

He practiced memorizing his own lyrics a few times and the beat of his ukulele. When he thought he was good enough Izuku than picked up his phone, opened his camera app and started to record.

He set his phone that was leaned on against a water bottle, he prepped his fingers on the strings of his ukulele, and began with a beat before he started to sing.

A/N - Lowk recommend to js look up the title on tiktok rather than watching the whole video😭

Title - That Way : Tate McRea

'Cause I don't even know what we are
I don't even know where to start
But I can play the part

We say we're friends, but I'm catching you across the room
It makes no sense 'cause we're fighting over what we do
And there's no way that I'll end up being with you
But friends don't look at friends that way
Friends don't look at friends that way.

Izuku didn't write much the song was hardly even a minute, though he sang it so passionately. He played the video back a few times, he didn't hate it. For his first time and for the audio quality he was given it was pretty decent.

He decided to make a new IG account cause he wasn't to sure if he wanted his classmates or more pacifically Katsuki to see it.

He opened the app and decided to just change the username of one of his alts. He thought about it for a while his full name was already taken by his main account. "deku" luckily it wasn't taken.

He updated his profile picture and bio before uploading the video. He replayed it a few more times before closing the app then cleaning up all the crinkled paper that missed the trash.

The time went by so fast it was already 10:30pm.

A/N - I have sm song ideas I'm excited for this book😭😭🙏 I been wanting to do a song/singer AU for agesss
- Miniana (2nd owner:))