82. What's the Plan?

JISOO KIM (Finally I get my POV)

I don't know how Lisa knew but she told us in a meeting that Somi is planning to run away. I guess that's the power of the Brüschweilers or should I say Lalisa Manoban.

Me, Dad, Lisa and grandpa were present in the private room of Lisa's office thinking of a plan to catch Somi.

"How about we give these evidence to police and let them deal with her?" My dad asked.

"We can't. I didn't get these evidence in a legal way so the court might not consider them and I can get in trouble. Also her dad is very influential in Korea's legal system. So I don't think we can get our revenge by legal ways in her case." Lisa explained.

"We can kidnap her on her way to the airport. And take her to Kim's torture room." I suggest while smirking. How I would love to torture the shit out of her.

"Too late... She's already in the plane to London right now." Lisa said nonchalantly.

"Whatt..." All three of us shouted together.

"What will we do if she gets away. Let's go we have to get her before it's too late." I said almost stumbling on my feet as I rushed towards the door.

"It's already too late Jisoo unnie." I stopped dead in my track and looked at her in disbelief. Can I smack her head for being so calm about this situation? Don't hate me guys but I'm gonna smack her.

I hit her head hard. Maybe her loose screws will get fixed.

"Ahh... Unnieee why did you hit me?" She asked whining and rubbing the back of her head.

I just shrugged at her. She glared at me and tried to hit me back but I was already in a defensive position.

"Stop it kids." My dad said. "There is no time for games... Lisa do you have any plan for Somi?"

"Of course I do." Lisa smiled mischievously as she started telling us the plan.
.
.
.
"Oh My God Lisa... Are you sure you want to do this? I mean you know it's Jennie we are talking about?" I said dramatically. Is she really sure about all this?

"Shut up Jisoo... Lisa I am so happy that you want to do this. I am sure everyone will be happy once you execute your plan, especially Jennie." Grandpa said scolding me... Huh they always do this to me whenever I try to joke about their maknae child.

"Thankyou Grandpa... I promise I will take care of Jennie and something like this will never happen again." Lisa said bowing her head. I smiled brightly and hugged her tightly. My sister and I are so lucky to find her. I because I got to meet Rosie because of her.

***

LALISA MANOBAN

It's September now and I am here with my Kitten. She somehow managed to convince me to stay at Kim's mansion too. After getting my reward for agreeing, a tiny tiny make-out session, I told her everything about Somi. She was furious after knowing that it was not an accident but someone did this to her on purpose, but after her anger went out she started sobbing like a baby and scolded me for being so good looking and attracting psychopaths like Somi. Is it my fault that I look good?

Still I was sad because she is in this condition because of me. I held her close to me that night and promised her that I will try to look ugly from now on. I took in her beautiful features as she slept peacefully in my arms, At that moment I had no doubts to continue with my plan but I still had to wait for her to recover a little more before going with it.

"Jennieyah.." I said while cuddling her in my room. Yes we have separate rooms here but now that her right leg is fine and its not swollen anymore, she always ends up tip toeing her way to my room every night.

"Mhmm.." She mumbled sleepily.

"I have to go to London to attend an event tomorrow." I said

She sat up immediately and looked at me with narrow eyes and asked, "What?? London?? As in the London where Somi is right now??"

"Umm Yeahh... But you know it's a business thing and it's really important. I can't say no even if I want too."

"What kind of event is this?" she asked raising an eyebrow at me. I know she don't want me to go there but this is important to execute my plan for Somi. And I can't risk to take her with me.

"It's a birthday party?" I said not sure. Because hell she will let me go for a birthday party, but it's the truth I do have a attend a birthday party and it's for both business and personal reasons.

"And whose birthday party is this? Is it that important that you have to go there for a birthday party? And why in London?" 

"He's a friend and he lives in London that's..." she cut me off

"Good it's a he but what is his name again? I didn't quite hear it." She said, sarcasm dripping from every inch of her body . God she is scary and sexy when she's like this.

"Harry" I said.

"Harry who?"

"Prince Harry."

"Oh Okay" She said nodding her head than her eyes widen and she looked at me with shocked expression. "Prince Harry? You mean the real Prince Harry of British Monarch?"

"Umm yeah.. It's his birthday on 15th and we do some charities together so I'm invited."

"And you're going there with?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Oh I'm going solo... You know you can't travel for another 2 months." She looked me in the eye for a while.

"I guess it is an important event for you." she sighed and rested her head back on my chest while hugging my waist tightly. "Tomorrow is 15." she mumbled.

"Yeah I will leave early in the morning." Her grip tightened around me but she didn't say anything, just held me close to her.

"Don't get in trouble there Manoban." She mumbled lowly in my chest. I just held her tightly not particularly answering her question. Well I am going there to create a little trouble for Somi, not the other way around.

"Good Night gorgeous. I love you so much." I kissed her forehead and whispered to her already sleeping figure in my arms.