He chuckled.

"Kaeya, but I'd be careful. Cause I'm pretty sure he's fallen head over heals for you, ever since you fixed his relationship with diluc."

"I'm scared to take advice from him now :D" I said with a sarcastic smile.

Albedo laughed. Then looked at me and kissed me once more.

I looked at him with a flushed face and smile.

"You'll find someone really great. That's coming from a god. Remember that." I stated walking away.

I started roaming around monstadt
I seen a girl, fishcl omg.

I loved her vibe and I hadn't even talking to her. I could tell she wasn't from here but I wasn't going to blow her cover.

I wanted to bring her what she lost. I just needed to know what that was. I walked up to her.

"HI! You look so pretty! I wanted to talk to you about maybe going on an adventure some time. I seen you st the adventures guild one day and thought that you'd be a cool travel partner!" I said in a fan like tone.

I had to make it believable.

"Oh! Yes. I the prinzesin is indeed an adventurer of this mysterious world. I shall accept though offer and take said adventurers with you." She stated happily.

I smiled. "Then fate says I must accompany you guys on your adventures for future reasons." A girl stated.

The astrologist girl from before. I didn't think and I ran and hugged her.

"Your amazing." I said hugging her tightly. She laughed.

"Now that wasn't foretold. Is it so that I'm in presence of a God?" She asked playfully.

I looked her. "That would be merely correct. I was actually about to make fishls dreams come true." I laughed.

Fischl looked confused. "Come my child." I said.

I lead her to a new location in monstadt. It reveals a forest and then a castle

"Woah." Fischl said in disbelief.
"Who's castle." She asked.

"Yours. But enemies are close I've set gaurds up on post. They're people that I need to protect for now but they're safer here and can definitely defend you guys if needed." I stated.

"Oh." I snapped my fingers and dresses appeared on the 2 girls.

" I snapped my fingers and dresses appeared on the 2 girls

They gasped and admired themselves

I walked to the front door and opened them. I pointed to the inside. "Shall we..?"

They sprinted into the castle and gasped at the sight.

"WOW!" fishcl said in awe

"You can live here if you'd like. No rent." I laughed out.

She nodded her head. "Thank you. I've only just met you." She said.

"Yes and I'm the god of humanity I give to the people of this world vision or not. I don't care if I know you as a person. I still love you guys." I smiled. The girls watched me .

Just then Candace and anyoa walked in. "Ah here are the people I mentioned. Candace and Anyoa." I said pointing at the two.

"Hello there I'm the prinzesin, it is of the nicest thing that fate has brought us together." Fischl said

"Hello, I'm Anyoa. I've been studying in sumeru. But a curse was put on me and taken off but I'm still being chased so master Celeste is letting me stay here!" She cheerfully stated.
--
Time skip back to monstadt.
--

I was roaming the streets of monstadt and I noticed the blue haired male. I couldn't handle another situation like that so I tried to run but bumped into someone's chest.

"I-im sorry." I stated trying to push past the male. "There she is!" I heard kaeya say happily.

I turned to face him and smiled. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to a house and pulled me inside.

"Doesn't this count as kidnapping?" I boredly ask. This whole situation was actually amusing.

Until. My arms were pinned to a wall and his body pressed against mine.

"BruhhhhhhhAGHHHHAHHDHFJFSLKAKZNZNZK.!!" I gloobed out.

"Whgghuyyyyyyyyyyyy does this happen to me!!!!!" I cried out.

He laughed. "I wanted to see your response to that. Good laughs."

THIS BITCH! I'm going to make him miserable. Didn't albedo say he had a thing for me...

I walked up to him and pushed him on the near by couch.

"Oh this will be interesting..." kaeya grinned.

I sat on his lap and laid a kiss on his neck. I placed more and more. I slightly pulled myself closer and kissed him.

His face turned a dark shade of red. I pulled away and got off him.

"Aww such a mess.. and I Pyro wanted to see your reaction." I cooed out as I walked out of the house.

If he thought he could try and play me like a mortal he was mistaken. Another reason I despised him..

But I'll continue this dirty play just for him..