X

No one's POV

In the Qliphoth Tree

Vergil was sitting on his plastic chair as many people approached him from different direction..

Sirzechs: "Hey Vergil, your portalling days are over" he said "Give us the Ruby"

Vergil drinks from his monster drink as he stands up showing the ruby with his Yamato "If you want it then you'll have to take it"

Vergil: "But you Union already knew that" he said

Ironwood: "Everyone on your position!"

Homelander take the charge as he aim his laser eyes to Vergil as Deku and All Might punched him but the Alpha and Omega didn't flinch..

Sirzechs: "Give us the Ruby, Vergil" he said"It's not yours"

Vergil: "I know and it wasn't yours neither but I didn't stole it" he said"I took over the possession of it"

Batman on his Batplane contracted Nicio...

Batman: "Nisshin, you need to get the ruby away from Vergil" he said

Nicio: "On it!"

Batman: "Daredevil and Spider-Man will help you"

Nisshin jumped between All Might and Deku..

Deku: "Nisshin?"

All Might: "Young Ducruex"

As Nisshin used her great sword trying to get a blow from Vergil but he just used his katana unsheathed to attack her..

Vergil: "Let's all face it, there's no one in this world that can stop me" he said

Something lands in front of him and it was Superman!

Superman: "It's been a while since someone make the world this nervous" he said as he steps away from the dust "Vergil"

Batman contacted Superman and said "Clark be careful with him, he's using magic"

Superman: "Don't worry about me, Magic, Kryptonite, Red Sun I can handle it" he said with optimism

Vergil used the Judgment Cut on Superman as when he closed his katana so many cuts went through him..

Nicio: "Superman!"

Homelander: "See I told you, I'm the strongest!"

Issei rushed at Vergil as the Yamato and Issei's boosted gear clashed...

Vergil: "This is.... curious. Your drive towards opposite sex is what gives you strength, boy Even I could not conceived such a form of power. All the same....Allow me show you real power!" He said

He then transformed into Sin Devil Trigger..

As he raised his fist as the ground begins to crumble as he punched his fist on the ground knocking Issei airborne as he performed another Judgment Cut after the sequence he returned back to his human form..

Vergil: "Pathetic" he said "You all should kill yourselves now!"

"You all lack motivation!"

???: "Motivation was born out of you by Brother Destiny, Vergil Sparda" a male voice said

As a hurricane of sand arrived as it was engulfing someone or something but when it was gone it appears before their presence...

"The Sandman"

Ozpin: "Morpheus?!"

Sirzechs: "Oh no"

Zane: "I no longer go by that name, Wizard of Oz" he said "My mortal name is Lucidus Zane born and reincarnation of Ace Chordettes and Morpheus" he said