𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞:𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧

En başından başla

"Oh really, and what exactly what you write?"

"Oh, I would go into detail about how sexy you are. Readers are gonna be all like "who the hell is this fine ass man?" Then I'm gonna be like, he's someone you can't get around."

James giggled and slapped a hand over his mouth, trying to avoid laughing louder then needed. Diego laughed as well and punched James' shoulder in an affectionate way of course. James finally stopped laughing and removed his jacket, placing it over Diego's shoulders. Diego raised a brow and James only crossed his arms over his chest.

"Don't even lie. You know you've been wanting to wear it."

"Well now that you caught on, yeah. It seems badass."

"It does. And this is our first date together. So enjoy it, because once we get back to 2019 shit is not gonna play in our favor." James commented. Diego nodded and wrapped an arm out his shoulders, James blushing at the sudden contact. They walked and walked for what seemed like forever.

Until James froze in his tracks.

Everything around the world seemed like it stopped, and the only thing he could keep his eyes on was the couple in front of him, waving at the people walking by them.

"James. James! Come back to me!" Diego was shaking his shoulders and snapping his fingers in front of his face, but nothing seemed to be working. James didn't wanna cry, especially not now of all times.

Mary and Eric Evans were making their way towards the two. They both looked so happy, so full of life. James didn't remember them like that. No. He only remembered them as pale, no sign of life in their eyes, and wrinkly.

"Shit man. Are those—-"

"My parents." James whispered out, his voice breaking slightly. Diego stared at the two, immediately seeing the resemblance. James had Mary's eyes and hair, while from his father he had his nose and smile. Holy shit, is this what his parents used to be like? James turned his head away, not even bothering to meet their gaze anymore.

"Come on, we should get out of here." Diego suggested, grabbing James' hand to pull him away. But before they could however Diego made the huge mistake of bumping into Eric, who in the process also bumped into James.

"Oh! Sorry about that, we must've not watched where we were going." Eric apologized, taking a deep breath and brushing off his clothes. James nervously laughed, clutching Diegos hand tighter. He knew there was nothing his parents could do to him, since they didn't even know who he was. But the memories came flooding back faster and faster to the point where he needed to leave as soon as possible.

"My, you look awfully familiar. What's your name?" Mary questioned with a warm smile on her face. James almost broke down crying at the sight. The same woman who used to call him a mistake whenever he breathed the wrong way. The same woman who watched as Eric snapped James' fingers in half after he failed a math test. The same woman who died in his arms that night. Here she was, alive and happy. Diego wanted to say something, he really did. But based on the look in James' eye he knew to back off for this one.

"James." The Evans man finally replied, biting on the inside of his cheek.

"James. James! Man, when he have a boy of our own, we wanna name him James. What a coincidence?"

"Oh so now you want kids?" James snarked, a small scoff escaping his lips soon afterwards. Diego hit James' ribs, telling him to cool it. If his parents found out that James was their son from the future, then that'll mess the timeline up more then it already is. James ignored Diego however, clenching his jaw.