Announcement

Please, read until the end, thank you!

Hey everyone!

Hope you're doing alright, it's been a minute since my last update – as always, apologies.

I think by now everyone has heard of Catherine's announcement, unfortunately, and I hope you'll understand when I say that, after having thought about it for some time, I'll take a break from writing this story.

Catherine's situation hits very close to home and at this time I don't feel comfortable writing about something so similar to what I've gone through in my personal life, although many years ago, having found myself in the position Victoria would be, and the children are right now.

Obviously I also don't want to speculate on a real person's health, nor would I want to continue the story pretending nothing ever happened, because the Royal Family is undoubtedly going through hard times that are and will leave a mark.

Don't worry though, I'm not deleting the story or anything, I promise! I'm just taking a short break, just until Catherine comes back, in full force and healthy!

I hope you will understand my position, and I hope you'll still be around when I come back – Victoria still has a lot to do, trust me!

In the meantime, I've been working on a different project, and I hope you'll like it. I have a new book coming out soon (as soon as I figure out what I want the cover to be. and a few other things, lol), and I hope you'll give it a chance. I'm not leaving the Royals!

I promise you'll hear from me soon, I'll put out another announcement when the book is out, hopefully already next week...

Thank you for your incredible support, much love xxx

Chia