"I trust you to make the right decision"

^^^^^^

The force was back again. Instead of an old cave in the middle of nowhere,  I was being pulled to a dark building sitting atop a mountain. The building looked so large, it looked more like a castle, with high towers and frightening statues scattered everywhere.
It was dark, it looked like a heavy storm was coming, the trees were shaking violently with the wind, but I felt nothing.

The force pulled me into the building, it didn't let go until I was standing in the middle of a large throne room where a meeting appeared to be going on. The force left me then and I was all alone in the presence of  intimidating men.
From afar, they looked like normal men until you get in closer and notice the dark eyes and the bared fangs, with their skin as pale as ghost.

The man who sat on the throne was sitting straight up on his dark throne made of dark wood and flicks of gold. He looked quite young with long dark hair cascading down his back stoping at his waist. He looked so fierce and was ready to lash out.

The six men surrounding him had their head bowed, I couldn't quite see their faces.

"...the sorcerer is coming, we have to wait to see what he has to say" his thick voice echoed throughout the room.

As soon as he was done speaking, a black mist enveloped the room and out of it emerged a very old man. He looked very well advanced in age,  his white hair was wild and and his face looked mean.

Everyone stood up from their seats and bowed to him with their faces to the ground.

When everywhere was quiet, he spoke, his voice was very thin and frail.

"It's all coming to an end" he began.
"The saviour just needs the light now"

"Great one, what are you saying?" One of the men asked.

"The saviour is stronger than we thought, I can't fight her and she can't be killed. The only way to get to her is to subdue her, but that is going to be very difficult now that the light has emerged..."

"You've destroyed many great warriors before, men who were strong enough to try and oppose the vampire reign. What makes this one any different?"

"When I gave you your powers years ago..."

I wasn't listening again, my mind was running a mile a minute.

He's the vampire lord? I'm in the castle of the vampire lord?

I looked closely at the man on throne and saw the locket sitting on his neck.

Why didn't I notice it before? I had witnessed his transformation.
He was the young man in the cave. And the old man leaning heavily on his staff,  was the sorcerer who transformed him.

It all fell into place now. That was the past, this is the present.

I tuned back in to find out more.

"...the light can be stopped before it reaches the saviour" the sorcerer was saying.

"How can the light be stopped?" The man on the throne asked his eyes growing darker.

The sorcerer was about replying when the vampire lord raised his hand silencing him.

"Someone is listening. Someone is here. I feel..."

The force was already pulling me out before I had the time to react.

I fell into the darkness again.

My eyes fluttered open. My heart was racing again, but this time it was faster and louder.

I didn't have time to think,  something or someone was reaching out to me. I needed to do something and fast.

I walked over to my dresser. I looked into the mirror, the girl staring back at me looked more alive.

My skin had some colour in it, my eyes were no longer the black orbs they had been. They were dark brown and they were full of life.

As I kept staring at my reflection,  I made up my mind...

I leave this place tonight.

Please Vote, comment and recommend.

And please point out any error.

❤❤❤❤❤❤