Watch Out For Your Kwammis

Plagg's p.o.v

"When do you think she is going to wake up Tikki? I mean I am glad that some of this is working out, but she needs to wake up soon. I don't know how much more the kid can take." I ask Tikki as my eyes remain on the kid as he struggles to keep his eyes open as he continues to rub small circles on the back of (Y/n)'s hand as many people that loved the girl were near.

"She is a fighter Plagg, she is bound to wake up soon. Trust me, I have a lot of faith in this ladybug." Tikki says calmly as she looks back over to her holder who was slowly gaining color back in her skin which was a good sign. The doctors predict that she will most likely wake up some time this week then she can also start her physical therapy for her legs.

"Do you think Hawkmoth will strike while she is like this? Do.....do you think he will stop knowing who Cat noir and Ladybug are now?" Tikki asks softly as I growl at the mention of the man.

"No way he will Tikki. He disowned Adrien the minute he found out who he was, not to mention tried to steal the real miraculous from (Y/n) when she could not fight back. Also, the man has not tried to make amends with Adrien, and we know that (Y/n)'s parents are pissed since when they tried to contact Gabriel about why he threw out Adrien they were sent straight to voicemail. I don't think there is any hope for that man to change." I say lowly as I just want to hurt Adrien's sorry excuse of a Father.

"Then do you think there is hope for (F/n)? For him to be back in his daughter's life?" Tikki asks lowly as said man and Adrien were trying to make some small talk as he retold old stories from her childhood that brought smiles to Adrien's face given the situation.

"(F/n)...he has made his fair share of mistakes but he is also trying to make up for them. He may not automatically be in her life again, but he will be there." I say softly as the man in question pushes back some of the hair that had fallen onto his daughter's face.

"Plagg....do you think that this is over?" Tikki asks worriedly as I could only look at her with the same worry as I shook my  head. Something like this has never happened din the history or miraculous users, or a Ladybug or Cat noir, what is happening now is new territory. Whatever happens next is something that we will just have to face and deal with in our own way.

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

My eyes felt heavy, my legs hurt badly, but my arms felt a bit better.

I felt someone move something away from me, but I wanted it back.

I could feel my hand reaching out, and pulled back what I think was another hand as a smile made its way to my face as I forced my eyes open as the brightness hurt it a little bit, but once they adjusted I saw the face of Adrien who looked happy and as I saw tears about to fall from his eyes, as I saw the faces of my Mom, Jack, and my Dad.

"Hey guys." I croak out as tears fell from all of their faces as Jack ran out of the room to get a doctor as Adrien, Momma, and my Dad held me in some way that did not cause me pain. 

"Oh my sweet little girl! I am so glad that you are awake! How are you feeling? Does your eye feel okay? I am so sorry that you are blind in one of your eyes. You have not eaten in forever, don't worry Momma is going to get you food! Come along (F/n)! She needs food!" Momma rambles as she drags my Dad away from me who just nodded his head as they both went on a search for food leaving me alone with Adrien briefly before Jack rushed in with the doctors as I could see Plagg in a corner trying to hold Tikki back from coming to hug me.

"Hello Miss (Y/n). It is great to see that you are now awake, but since you are now awake, I am also afraid that we must deliver bad news that your family and friends are already aware of. You are permanently blind in one of your eyes, and I am terribly sorry for that. Now you must also do physical therapy. However good news when it comes to that, your arms have been getting some physical treatment while you were asleep so you will not need to work on them as much. Your legs however are a different story, after we have done more checkups on you, and after you begin to eat properly once more we will begin your physical therapy for that. We will try to have you stand up, but if that can not work we will simply ask you to move your legs in a moving motion while sitting up. We just need to see where we need to start and work our way up from there so that you may walk properly again." The doctor says as he puts a stethoscope to my chest to check my breathing as a small smile is on my face as I look to Jack and Adrien happy that I am just awake again.