Soon after his rescue, Izuku would accidentally learn one of the Hero's many secrets, and sadly be told that he couldn't be a Quirkless Hero.

But during his dour trek back home he came across a startling scene.

The Villain that had attacked him had escaped from All Might, and had taken his school bully, Bakugo, hostage.

Running onto the scene off pure instinct, Izuku thought back to his notes, and flung his school bag straight into the Villains eye, giving Bakugo enough time to get some much needed air.

Being inspired by the powerless boys drive to save, All Might found the strength he needed to burst onto the scene, and save the two boys.

After dealing with the on site first responders, Izuku once again began his walk home, where All Might himself, corrected his answer to the young man.

And offered him his own Quirk, and a chance to be the Hero he always Dreamed of.

After a year of trial, and work, Izuku finally earned his spot, and became the Hero he always dreamed to be.

What was once an insult... soon became the name he wore with pride.

He'd forever be know as the Hero:

DEKU

——————————————————

[Description]

Izuku is a young hero in training with jet black hair adorned with emerald tips and highlights, matching his brilliant green eyes, all placed on a somewhat mature face, adorned with 4 freckles in a diamond pattern on each cheek.

While his face may look childish or "plain" Izukus physique is that of a professional athlete.

Tall, lean, compact, and powerful muscles lay underneath his usual hero attire, showing that he prioritized strong powerful muscles that maintain mobility and flexibility, as opposed to his predecessors large bulky build.

His hero costume consists of:

- A green and black one piece with a green rabbit like hood, that stretched from his feet all the way to his neck and wrists.

- A yellow once tattered scarf turned cape.

- A Metal mouth guard.

- A Yellow backpack.

- White forearm length gloves.

- A red and black utility belt.

- Red arm bracers.

- Large black leg protectors.

- And his signature red shoes with iron plating.

- His support gear consisted of..

His silver mouth guard which workes as a mask, gas mask, temporary air supply, and communication piece.

His white and blue striped padded gloves which stretch from above his elbows, all the way to his finger tips, with the middle section on the arms being his red bracers, while the wrists carried a large round apparatus on each, used to focus his air blasts in a single point, and finally his knuckles with gold extrusions.