11:42 PM

Maybe I'll never know who made that site. Maybe it's for the best.

-Jayden Leroe

I loved you. I hated him. I did it.

-Nico Santo 

A year earlier

Nico's POV

He watched as Sadie and her boyfriend, Jayden laughed as they ran down the beach. He loved the smile she had on her face. The only thing he hated was that he never was the reason for her big smiles and happy laughs. He resented that all she ever talked about was 'Jayden bought this for me' and 'Jayden did this' and 'Jayden did that'.

He hated every moment Sadie spent with Jayden and not with him. 

At home.

He spent his whole night collecting all the pictures he had of Jayden that he had been getting after stalking him for months. He was jealous of Jayden, to say the least. His body, his parents, his functional family, his money, EVERYTHING. 

He hated Jayden for having things he didn't have, and he found this as motivation to do what he did. He made a site, and posted pictures of Jayden as he showered, as he slept and everything in between. Maybe even the pictures of him helping himself. He didn't want to post those ones but when he thought of finally having Sadie in his arms, he posted them all. 

The site surprisingly had a good number of views, adding up more by the day and this boosted his ego; he thought he would continue doing this and maybe earn money through it. The ones that got the most views, such as Jayden showering or doing anything sexual with himself got so many views that he thought he NEEDED to get more. But he restrained himself; he didn't want to get caught.

All he wanted, was Sadie's love. 

-The end