-15-

-𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮-

-𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙮'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑-

We looked all day, We went to different neighborhoods and everything but we didn't have any luck. I hope they're ok.

"Finney, Donna!" Gwen yells running into my room.

Me and Donna wake up and look at her as she shakes us.

"What?" I ask.

"I had another dream.."

Me and Donna sit up.

"What'd you see Gwenny?" Donna asks.

"I seen Robin..He was in the back of a van crying and then I saw Y/n..She was sitting on a bed in this room..The room has no windows and then I saw one single number on the house, It was a four"

I get up.

"Well..We need to get ready and and go looking for them.."

"Hey..we should call Y/n's mom and get her to ride us around and look together" Donna suggests.

"Wait..Yeah that's a good idea. I'll go call her"

I walk into the living room and call Y/n's mom.

"Hello?" Her mom answers.

"Hey Mrs.Y/l/n.."

"Hello dear..What do you need?"

"Mrs..Robin got taken while looking for Y/n...and we need your help to look for them, So do you mind to drive us around while we look?"

"Yes of course.. I'll be there here in a few"

"Ok cya.."

I hang up and get ready.

-𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙢'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑-

Once he said Robin had been taken my heart broke, He was looking for my daughter..He took the risk of his own life to try to find my daughter. I need to find them.

I get ready and go out and drive to Finney's house.

-𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑-

The grabber took me to the house he had Finney in.

I sit on the bed thinking about Y/n, I would do anything to feel her touch again...To see her beautiful smile..

Once that hijo de puta put me down here I realized that Finney did so much work to try to get out of here. I just need to come up with a plan of my own.

-𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚-

You've been thinking for hours and you came up with the perfect plan, You'll wait till he comes and then you'll take this piece of wood that you took off the bed and you'll use it too hit him and then you'll run out of the house.

As you're sitting there you hear the grabbing unlocking the door.

He walks in and looks at you.

"I've got your pretty boyfriend somewhere else.. And here, Here's some food" He says placing it on the end of the bed.

You look at him.

"Can you please let us go... We'll never tell anyone about you, We'll never tell anyone that you're stil around here"

"Oh no..no no..The police have been looking for me and you for the past hours, So someone has already told"

"But I won't! I'll just say I was walking and I got lost and Robin found me and we got lost together.."