-1-

"Y/n, C'mon get up. you're gonna be late for school!" Your mom says as she peeks her head into your room.

You groan.

"Can I just stay home today, I'm sick" You lie.

"Haha nice try. Now get up." She says walking away from your door.

You sigh and get up. You get ready.

You brush your hair and leave it down. You then get dressed.

You put on a cropped tank top and some high waisted jeans and then you put on your shoes.

You grab your backpack.

"Bye mom" You say rushing out the door.

"Bye love! Stay safe!" She shouts as you run out.

You walk down the sidewalk, As you're walking you see a crowd of people so you walk over, Curious.

You push through and see your enemy, Robin Arellano with the biggest dickhead of the school, Moose.

"Then do it...Unless you're scared" Robin says, Your eyes slightly widen as a boy and his sister from your school runs over beside you.

Your jaw drops as you watch Robin beat his ass. As much as you hate to admit it, It's kinda hot.

"Holy shit!" You hear the boys sister say making you laugh lightly as you begin walking away.

-𝘼𝙩 𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡-

You walk into your first class, Math.

"Ah, Good morning Y/n" The teacher says with a smile.

"Morning" You say quietly, Almost mumbling it.

She smiles softly as she still heard you. You take your seat as you watch everyone come in.

As you're sitting there you hear Robin and his friend talking.

"She's so weird" His friend says.

"I know, She's so pathetic she never talks and she doesn't have any friends" You hear Robin say with a laugh, His friend laughs with him.

You roll your eyes and look down. A boy walks over and taps your shoulder, You look up to see the boy from earlier.

"Hey..Uh do you mind if I sit here?" He asks.

"Of course not" You say softly as he smiles and sits beside you.

"So you moved here not to long ago?" He asks.

"Yeah.." You say.

"Where'd you come from?" He asks.

"New York" You say.

"New York!? That's cool!" He says making you giggle.

He smiles.

"So what's your name?" You ask.

"Finney, Finney Blake" He says.

"Well I'm Y/n, Y/n Y/l/n" You say.

"I like your name" He says making you smile as he does.

"Hey Finn, What are ya doing? Come sit with us" Robin says as he walks to Finney's side.

Finney looks at him.

"I'm sitting with Y/n but I'll see you after class" He says.

"Why w- Nevermind see ya after class" He says, He looks at you with a mean look before he sits back down.

You're surprised that Finney turned his own friend down, Just to sit next to you.

"That dude is so rude.." You say.