He have gotten off the taxi mid way without telling a word to me and told me he'll be there soon. The whole remaining ride I was cursing him. He made me wait in these fucking pencil heels for atleast 20 minutes, alone.

"Ahh I'm sorry y/n, let's go in now." He tried to hold my hand but I yanked it away and went in first. I heard him leave a deep sigh.

We walked upto the reception.

Taehyung's pov

"You both are a couple right?" The reception asked us.

"Ye-" before I could answer the receptionist, y/n started speaking.

"No. We're here for just a casual friendly dinner" I gave her a 'wtf' look which went unnoticed by her. She's way too good at ignoring.

A waitress walked us upto our tables, I swear she was trying to give me dirty glances but I was too busy to notice. My whole attention was on y/n. Who was now angry because of me. Ahh- how can I tell her? I got late because of her only.

We sat on our seats, she was right infront of me, avoiding my eye contact at all costs. Aish- this hurts.

"Y/n, atleast listen to me-"

"What's your order sir" the waitress from before bends over to our table, her cleavage on full view.

I look away from her and ask y/n to order.

Y/n looks through the menu, her gaze fixed on it, and mine, on her beautiful face. I felt something touch my legs, I looked down and saw the waitress touching my leg with hers intentionally, and she was staring at my crotch and then back at me like wtf bitch?

But before I could yell at her non professionalism-

Y/n got rid of her sandal and kept her foot between my legs, on my crotch from under the table rubbing my clothed dick lightly. She was staring daggers at the waitress and hissed. "MINE" giving my crotch gentle taps, letting the waitress know way too well.

The waitress cleared her throat and left.

I looked down at her foot and she removed it immediately. "Err, I like that" I praised her. Uff- what is this lady doing to me, my poor heartue will explode with all these emotions.

"Shut the fuck up" she looked away and I just giggled in anticipation.

After a few minutes another waitress stopped by to take our orders. We ordered some of their specials and y/n's favourite Vanilla icecream ofcourse for dessert.

The food came, and we started devouring it, since y/n was angry and decided to ignore me, we didn't have much to talk about. It made me feel sad to my guts. I didn't plan this. I'll kill that fucking jeweller for making me this late.

And to ruin my night even more this sausage wasn't even getting sliced by my fork tf- why so stubborn Mr sausage?? I swear I must be looking like a 5 year old who doesn't even know how to slice a sausage with fork.

"You can't even slice it Taehyung" she gave me a blank reaction.

"We'll see if you could do it any better than me when you start to easy yours then" I had to protect my pride and self respect atleast. And it was indeed hard-