Marking~

Y/n's pov

I'm feeling so selfish right now. Our first time getting intimate wouldn't at all be like how I imagined. It's not because we love eachother and are surrendering our bodies to eachother but it's because I am ready to do anything if it means I'll get rid of the touch left by my rapist.

We closed the door. My back was against the cold wood, our chests pressed together, his hands were resting on my hips and behind my neck.

"Are you sure" he spoke after coming close to my lips, so close that his lips were grazing my mouth when he spoke.

Instead of replying him, I closed the remaining gap between our mouths. His lips seemed softer than ever this time.

He groaned while sucking my mouth, if that's not the sexiest shit I've ever heard in my life- I don't know what is.

His lips left my mouth and went towards my left cheek, a prominent bite mark was still lingering there.

He suddenly stopped and looked me in the eyes, his lips glossy from my saliva.

"I can't read your mind y/n, but I've given my everything to get to know you better in these past 6-7 months.  I know how your mind works, finding good in everyone around but failing to do that with yourself. I'm your husband, your second half, it's my duty to love you when you fail to do that to yourself. And let me tell you young lady, if your mind even wanders a bit to think that you're selfish for this, that would be one of the most unwise shit you've ever concluded. I'm more than glad to pull you out of your hell loop and be the one to own your mind for the rest of your life. I'll do everything in my best to make all of you mine, to tear you apart from all of the demons haunting you, let it be your own mind demons y/n. I really meant when I said, I love you. I really fucking do y/n. " 

I was out of words, I didn't even know it was possible to go this blank. The only thing which was clear to me, in my mind was that no matter what happens, I'll fight for this man. He's too precious to me. I can die or kill anyone for him, and that's for sure.

He gently pressed his forehead to mine, stayed like that for a bit before lifting me up and wrapping my legs around his torso.

He peeled off my and his clothes on our way to the bathroom. Only our undergarments keeping our bodies apart.

The fire between us wasn't intense today, more like a slow burn. He didn't devour my lips, like usual, how do I explain it? It felt as if his lips had their own language, trying to explain me that, he cares, and I'm safe with him.

He put me down infront of the mirror. I was admiring us in the reflection, him behind me, kissing my shoulder blade, his hands wrapped around my waist gently, holding me in place, I was so lost into admiring us until my sight fell onto my bite mark scars, they were healed, but still they left their imprints on my skins and a lot larger imprint on my mind.

A tear unknowingly rolled down my cheek, his actions came to a hault. He made me look into his eyes through the mirror.

"Tonight should only be about us, dumbun. I can't pull you out from your dark pit until you let me" I slightly nodded my head in approval.

"Let's bring his memories to the surface once and kill him at once and for all, okay? I want you to tell me where exactly he left his feelings on you. Be precise."

I sucked in my bottom lip, preparing myself to re live my most horrific moment, again.

"My cheek, my mole" my lips were trembling, just as I expected.

He pulled me closer by my waist, my ass was grinding against his clothed dick. He kept both of my palms on the basin counter, making me lean forward, my face more closer to the mirror. 

He gently rubbed the bite scar on my left cheek before gave it a moist long kiss, his lips were still on my mouth while speaking "next"

I tilted my head a bit to the right, revealing one more bite scar, this one a bit bigger and deeper.

His lips traced my skin from my cheek to my neck. His right hand grabbed my throat from the front, pressing it lightly, just enough to make my face red, I could still breathe tho.

His lips sucked my scarred skin in a tight firm way, a welp escaped my lips, soon after making a dark mark on my neck he went for my lips again, gulping down my light moans.

My whole neck and shoulders were covered in hickies. And not to mention my core was dripping, staining my thin fabric of panties.

"Where next"

I kept my eyes on him through the mirror, too ashamed to tell him.

"Y/n, words" he grunted, his lips were plump and red with all the sucking he did on my skin, his naked chest was sticking to my arched back because of sweat.

I dropped one of my bra strap, I swear to god I saw something switch in his eyes. Without breaking our eye contact he unhooked my bra and pulled the tiny fabric away from my skin, throwing it somewhere behind us.

I looked away from my reflection, my whole chest was covered in scars, even ny nipples weren't an exception.

"Look at yourself when I make you mine y/n" he gripped my ass harshly, obeying him was my only option.

His cold palms came in contact with my warm breasts, fondling with them. My eyes rolled back, that's when he pinched ny sensitive skin.

"Eyes here"

He came infront of me, sitting on the basic counter. Pulled me up, my legs on either side of his waist. He couldn't see the mirror, but I could, very clearly.

My both hands were firmly gripping his hairs while we painted my body as his. Semi consciously I started my hips, to quench my core a bit. He stopped his actions, earning a frustrated groan from my lips.

"Patience, dumbun"

He picked me up and made me stand in the shower cubicle, trapping me between the cold glass and his warm body.

He turned the shower on before getting on his knees infront of me, looking at me from down. I'm not exaggerating when I say the sight was drooling worthy.

He kissed my left inner thigh softly, pressed his lips on my pre cum stained clothed core, a breathy gasp escaped my lips.

"Remove it, y/n"

Hey babies! I just hope my smut isn't cringe ahh FML.