2. Waitresses/Waiters

*Madi's POV*

"I just don't see the balance of things, Phil." I said, walking down the street shaking my head.

"It was just a thought." Phil said, looking down.

"It's not like you can just rent a spaceship, Phil." Dan said, looking up from Twitter.

"But... oh never mind." Phil said.

He looked slightly upset. I wonder why.

"Madi! Look out!" Dan said, pulling me out of the way of a biker who shouted out a string of words I cannot repeat.

"Thanks Dan. I think I would be dead without you guys." I laughed. The guys laughed too.

"Looks like we're here!" Phil said in his normal, cheerful, childlike manner.

We found a booth and looked over the menu. After about five minuets, a short blonde girl came over to take our orders.

"Hello. My name is Jade and I'll be taking care of you today. For you ma'am?" She asked me.

"I'll have sweet iced tea, and the chicken sandwich combo."

"You?" Jade said, referring to Dan.

"Single pepperoni pizza and a chocolate milkshake." He said.

"And what would you like, handsome?" She said, leaning over the table just enough to show her cleavage.

"Just a Hamburger Combo, please." Phil said.

"That'll be right up, guys." Jade said, winking at Phil and leaving.

I put my hand to my face and realized it was warm. I don't know why. It's not like I have a crush on Phil. Do I? Am I really jealous?

After a while, we got our food and my phone buzzed.

Ronnie : I'm home, Mads.

Madi 😇: Cool. I'm at lunch with our cute neighbors. See you l8r.

Ronnie ✌️: And you didn't take me?!? 😡

Madi 😇: they invited us over to hang out. Don't worry. They're the Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil

Ronnie ✌️: I'm going out to get my hair done. Lates.

Madi😇: K. Bye.

I put my phone back in my pocket.

"Who were you texting?" Dan asked, leaning over.

"My roommate Veronica. She just got back from the North. She was visiting family." I explained.

"Oh cool. She can come over later too! It'll be fun." Phil said happily.

^^^Later^^^

Ronnie and I were sitting in the lounge in Dam and Phil's flat playing Mario Kart. I was in second, Dan was in first, Phil was in sixth and Ronnie was in fifth.

"I'm on your butt, Howell." I screamed.

"One more corner. I'm going to win!" Dan screeched.

I used my final prize box. A red shell.
I launched it at Dan and passed him, crossing the finish line.

"You little bîtch." Dan growled, tackling me.

"All's fair in Mario Kart." I said. Dan kissed my cheek, making my face heat up.

"Want to play again?" Ronnie asked. I noticed her and Phil's hands were touching.

"Na. Want to watch a movie?" Dan asked, wrapping an arm around me.

"Ooh! Can we watch the Hunger Games?" Phil asked.

"Sure, Phil." I said, leaning into Dan.

The boys got up to make popcorn and get ice cream.

*Phil's POV*

Dan and I went into the kitchen to get goodies and as he went through the freezer, I said

"Dan. I like Madi." I said.

"What?" Dan said. He stopped digging and looked at me.

"I think I have a crush on Madi." I said again, blushing.

"Oh. Um, do you want to sit next to her during the movie then?" Dan said.

"Um yea. That would be great."

*Madi's POV*

The boys came back out and Phil sat next to me and Dan sat next to Veronica. I was slightly jealous, but whatever.

*****************************

coolcoolbruh as Veronica