Chapter 19 - The Wedding Day: *Part 2*

Start from the beginning

Angie: Do not worry, you are going to be fine.

Violetta: Angie, I am scared.

Angie: Why?

Violetta: Angie, I am... Pregnant again.

Angie: What?

Violetta: I am pregnant Angie, but I have not told Leon yet.

Angie: Why not?

Violetta: Well, I only found out yesterday morning and I did not want to ruin the wedding.

Angie: Why would you ruin the wedding by telling Leon you are having another baby?

Violetta: Because Leon said we were not going to have another one until Grace is a bit older. 

Angie: Well, if you were not trying then how are you pregnant when if you did not want another baby, you would either be always on the pill or Leon wears protection.

Violetta looked down and Angie looked at her.

Angie: Well, let us just keep this to ourselves for now, and tell Leon after the honeymoon and then we will see what happens.

Angie went to put her dress on while Violetta was looking in the mirror and admiring her dress and then put her hand on her stomach when Grace walked into the room.

Grace: Mommy, you look beautiful daddy is going to love it.

Violetta: *Walks towards her* Awe, thank you, honey, you also look beautiful, daddy is going to love your new dress.

She picked up Grace and Angie walked in seeing Violetta and Grace hugging.

Angie: And do I look okay?

Violetta: You look beautiful, *Talks to Grace* Does grandma look beautiful.

Grace: You do grandma.

Angie: Well, let's go down, where we must meet your dad and I am sure Leon will be here by now.

Violetta: Okay, I am coming, let us go, Grace, ready to walk down the Aisle.

As Violetta and Grace were walking down the stairs, Angie walked first, and Herman saw his wife walking towards him.