Chapter 64: Ghost School (End)

Start from the beginning

He wished that he could melt into a puddle of water and disappear into the ground.

What was he thinking about earlier?!

Why didn’t he feel any aversion towards these intimate actions with Bai Yi and instead feel secretly happy? Why?

Was he about to go crazy?

Recalling the fact that ever since he had entered this instance he had not felt any resistance or discomfort towards Bai Yi’s intimate actions, a terrible thought suddenly appeared in Cheng Zhi Chu’s mind.

………Oh no.

It can’t be that, after kissing men so many times, he was actually becoming bent and had even unknowingly started to have feelings for Bai Yi?!

That thought attacked him like a fierce storm and it shook Cheng Zhi Chu’s heart.

His face went pale, cold sweat formed on his forehead and even his body started to tremble slightly.

NO!!

He can be such a beast!!

Hurry and wake up, this is Bai Yi, he———-

“Zhi Chu, I’m really sorry.”

Bai Yi was holding Cheng Zhi Chu. From his end, he couldn’t see Cheng Zhi Chu’s constantly changing expressions and just felt the body trembling slightly in his arms. He thought that it was because he couldn’t accept the kiss earlier, so he raised his hand and gently caressed Cheng Zhi Chu’s cheek. He then spoke in a volume that only the two of them could hear:

“If you felt uncomfortable, I’m sorry, but everyone is watching.”

His voice was low as he whispered to Cheng Zhi Chu.

“But I think that no man would be able watch the person that he likes being kissed by another person………..”

Enough, enough, stop talking…….

Cheng Zhi Chu’s ears felt Bai Yi’s warm breath and it instantly turned blood red.

He had the urge to scream and cover his own ears.

What made him even more despaired was that he didn’t feel unhappy about it and had instead felt his heart race like crazy while he was being kissed by Bai Yi.

He even realized that, it was because the person he was kissing was Bai Yi that he would feel so…….

Fuck this, he should have just directly died in the Beginner Instance!

The two were close and intimate, and they talked quietly to each other. The others were still immersed in the shock and horror of witnessing Su Ling’s disappearance, and only Gu Zhen was looking at the two of them with his eyes completely dark.

Just as Bai Yi had said, no man would be able to watch the person they like kissing another man and stay calm.

What’s more, Gu Zhen had witnessed Cheng Zhi Chu kiss another person one after another.

Whether it is Su Ling or Bai Yi, both of them are men.

Clearly the reason that Cheng Cheng had rejected him was because he’s a man but why didn’t he reject Bai Yi’s kiss, and even take the initiative to kiss Su Ling?

Can other men do, but only he can’t?

Gu Zhen felt sharp pain in his heart as he watched the scene before him. As if a sharp spike was plunged through, it was dripping fresh blood and he could even taste it.