04

I woke up to Connie and guy making out in the living room. Bleh. I waked passed them, and they didn't even notice me. Julie was staying with scooter and his house cause she wanted to "hang out" with scooter, she"ll probably come back with three kids.

I was making breakfast when I heard a knock on the door. Connie and guy had just left so I wondered who it was. I walked over and opened the door. I met eyes with a beautiful pair of hazel eyes.

Luis's eyes

I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Good morning Luis" I said while giving him a hug. He hugged me back and said good morning. He hopped onto the couch as i made breakfast for us. After I finished we ate and went on a walk around campus. Since it was a Saturday there were people having picnics and riding horses and stuff. But the weather was nice. We were right by the Eden Hall entrance when i got a call from connie asking if we wanted to go shopping. Of course i did. I told her yes and grabbed Luis, he was busy watching the people ride horses so he didn't hear our conversation. We met up with the other and hoped into the car.

When we got there we broke up into groups of two. Me and Luis, connie and guy, Julie and dean, Charlie and Adam, russ and ken, Averman and Goldie, and Dwayne and Fulton. I immediately ran into Victoria Secret, i know it would embarrass Luis which was the whole point. We walked in and Luis gripped my hand, holding it tightly. I went to go look at the undergarments as Luis watched me.

It had been a few minutes and Luis had left to go and "look around" but really to go and use his phone outside the store. I bought a few things and walked out. I saw Luis crowded by 2 blondes and a brunette which made my blood boil, but I'm not sure why. I walked up to Luis and heard their conversation. "Hey well she wouldn't have to know right," the brunette girl said with a smirk. "Yes she would she is uhm" he cleared his throat, "there" he pointed at me and winked at me. "Yes i am now lets go right now babe" i said, playing along. He grabbed my hand as we walked away.